The Boxing thread

Harrison just got blown away by Price in under 90 seconds. haha. Predictable end, but f*ck me he's head is gone. Shouldn't even be allowed a boxing license.

Manchester1894 said:
Harrison just got blown away by Price in under 90 seconds. haha. Predictable end, but f*ck me he's head is gone. Shouldn't even be allowed a boxing license.

He didn't hit him for the first 40 seconds. 1st punch bust his nose. Price needs to step up and stop fighting mugs.

Although, saying that, I'd love to see him smash Tyson Fury all round the ring first.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Manchester1894 said:

He didn't hit him for the first 40 seconds. 1st punch bust his nose. Price needs to step up and stop fighting mugs.

Although, saying that, I'd love to see him smash Tyson Fury all round the ring first.
He had to fight Harrison or lose his belt. Sure he will step up now but who is there really apart from the klitskos

yorks blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Manchester1894 said:

He had to fight Harrison or lose his belt. Sure he will step up now but who is there really apart from the klitskos

True, there's not many. Alexander Povetkin the Russian is decent.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 pm --<br /><br />
Wretched Vengeance said:
What channel are you guys watching? I can only find DeGale on channel 5.

Stream for Boxnation mate

Hamann Pineapple said:
yorks blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

True, there's not many. Alexander Povetkin the Russian is decent.

-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 pm --

Wretched Vengeance said:
What channel are you guys watching? I can only find DeGale on channel 5.

Stream for Boxnation mate

Cheers mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.