The Boxing thread

What are you talking about? I quoted you and only you(I just shortened the quote). So it appears you do need to sober up. I've not had a drop.

What do you think this proves? I think AJ has earned his stripes, proven his doubters wrong many times over. No matter what you say any hardcore boxing fan worth his salt knows he is still one of the best HWs of admittedly weak era in comparison to times gone by. It doesn't say AJ is the best ever or even the best of this era.

Please give me some more by all means. I can show you where you've gone wrong and tried to put words in my mouth as much as you like. :)

I've not attempted to hide my posts, I'm well aware of the search function, so stop with the disingenuous trope.
Erm you edited your post!

It's not difficult it says it in the Corner posted 19 minutes ago, Edited 13 minutes a go

I'll Leave it there. Anyone who click on Your name can see you have tried to hide all your
posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220424-005716_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220424-005716_Chrome.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220424-010403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220424-010403_Chrome.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 18
Erm you edited your post!

It's not difficult it says it in the Corner posted 19 minutes ago, Edited 13 minutes a go

I'll Leave it there. Anyone who click on Your name can see you have tried to hide all your
posts.
Yes and I told you what I edited. I shortened the quote(I originally quoted the whole thing)... but it was always you I quoted. Which is why I suggested you must really be pissed if you can't see what I did there.

Again, I'm well aware of the search function, that's not why I've deactivated my profile. You keep pushing that disingenuous narrative because your arguments are falling short.

You've resorted to claiming I quoted someone else when I 100% didn't and that I'm hiding my posts from you because my profile is deactivated when it's been like that for years. Not getting personal at all... not fanboy behaviour at all.

Last edited:
Yes and I told you what I edited. I shortened the quote... but it was always you I quoted.
So you generally state 'he' when talking to someone about themselves? Looks like either you are lying or your grasp of English is as bad as your heavyweight boxing opine.
Or you are lying again. Quite happy to carry this on, but appreciate you are struggling. Seconds out until tomorrow...

This is a total coincidence. I really don’t know what I’m talking about in the boxing ring.

Please don’t put any money on anything that could be related to this on my account.
I've just put my mortgage on it ffs. Luckily is put my mortgage previously on metalartins joshua selections so it now just covered a cardboard box.

So you generally state 'he' when talking to someone about themselves? Looks like either you are lying or your grasp of English is as bad as your heavyweight boxing opine.
Or you are lying again. Quite happy to carry this on, but appreciate you are struggling. Seconds out until tomorrow...
Oh that's what you meant. I thought you were implying I quoted someone else first.

I was explaining why this was dragging on for the people who suggested we call it a night and agree to disagree. I'd just said I was going to leave it and you come out with lies, claiming I said things which I have not. I thought that was pretty obvious what I was doing there.

That is still in the original quote, so no I didn't edit that part. So that leaves the question... why did you mention I edited the post, other than to mislead and discredit me? Same as you did with the deactivated profile meaning anything at all in this debate, since it's been that way for years.

I've just put my mortgage on it ffs. Luckily is put my mortgage previously on metalartins joshua selections so it now just covered a cardboard box.
I think your life might improve should the two boxers in debate ever meet and you have a bet with your metallic friend.

I should add a disclaimer though as, whilst I am in your corner in the debate, I cannot back it up with the stuff you are doing.

The only thing I will add is that I find it disconcerting that a heavyweight boxer says the same stuff as Troy Deeney. I believe they share the same sport psychologist.

Oh that's what you meant. I thought you were implying I quoted someone else first.

I was explaining why this was dragging on for the people who suggested we call it a night and agree to disagree. I'd just said I was going to leave it and you come out with lies, claiming I said things which I have not. I thought that was pretty obvious what I was doing there.

That is still in the original quote, so no I didn't edit that part. So that leaves the question... why did you mention I edited the post, other than to mislead and discredit me?
You didn't edit the quote, now bluemoon is lying? You've got it bad. You might want to realise when people are laughing at you not with you.

Promise I won't respond until you pick the courage up to make out joshua is a better boxer than Fury again.

Night night sweet cheeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.