The Boxing thread

Corky

He may want to unify the division before he retires but hes 40 now. How much longer will he be able to keep the levels up to world standard. I love him brilliant fighter at peak GGG beats Canelo. GGG has been slowly showing signs of age in the ring. Yeah he can KO at any time but if it goes deep into the championship rounds now I just dont see him having it in him to get the W anymore. He will always be a great but even the greats need to know when to call it a day and sadly for me I think hes fighting on way too long now. A bit like BHop I wanted him to retire but he was constantly fighting in his 40s which isnt great to his health long term.
He only needs one fight to hoover up the ABC belts which could be Nov/Dec then retire.

TCIB

Buatsi v Richards tonight, anybody watching?

Joshua Buatsi vs Craig Richards

Chantelle Cameron vs Victoria Moelia Bustos

Alen Babic vs Adam Balski

Robbie Davies Jr vs Javier Molina

Ellie Scotney vs Maria Cecilia Roman

Cheavon Clarke bt Pawel Martyniuk

Cyrus Pattinson bt Dimitri Trenei

John Hedges bt Robert Balturu

Shiloh Defreitas bt Iliyan Markov

oldius

Haney completely bossed Kambosos Jnr. It was not close and was pretty much a boxing masterclass from Haney.

Paul1970

Haney completely bossed Kambosos Jnr. It was not close and was pretty much a boxing masterclass from Haney.
Thought Haney looked really good and he showed his mayweather peek a boo style against a fighter totally out of his depth . Good loma now gets his chance but Haney will give him major problems

bluesmith

Inoue v Donaire 2 is free on YouTube in UK, undercard is on now, think the main event is the next fight. Also on Espn+ for those with iptv.

Edit - only just coming out now 1305.

Last edited:

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.