The Boxing thread

I’ll say the same to you . Did you think that Joshua would beat usyk and be honest ? I’m giving fury credit and he is a great boxer but he just knocked out dillian whyte who the last time I checked got chinned by a veteran Russian and also got smashed by Antony Joshua . Let’s just see what happens if they fight as our opinions are different .
You also told me wilder was one of the greatest heavyweight ever ffs…. I’ll put it like this, whyte gave more trouble to AJ as a somewhat novice, Joshua was extremely lucky to come through that…. Listen, take it from someone who’s been involved in the sport 30 years, Usyk is one of the greatest cruiserweights ever, however he won’t lay a glove on fury as he won’t be able to control the centre of the ring, which he would need to do….

Oh and if you go back in the search history you’ll see I picked Usyk to beat Joshua, why? Because he has the engine of a 1985 cavalier l!

I’ll say the same to you . Did you think that Joshua would beat usyk and be honest ? I’m giving fury credit and he is a great boxer but he just knocked out dillian whyte who the last time I checked got chinned by a veteran Russian and also got smashed by Antony Joshua . Let’s just see what happens if they fight as our opinions are different .
Their is absolutely no chance Joshua beats Usyk, The next time they fight Usyk will stop him.
As for Fury he's unstoppable in the heavyweight division! Sugar Hill has been unbelievable with him too the transformation of Fury getting KO's has given him that extra dimension. Last time I checked he beat Wilder is his his back garden twice (was really three) he also battered Klitschko in his back garden too he deserves enormous credit for what he has done in the sport.
Usyk is the only man out their that could beat Fury and even someone as talented as Usyk would fund it incredibly difficult against Fury.

I genuinely don't know why Joshua name gets mentioned or is even in the debate as he's way down the pecking order. Always was and always will be a mediocre heavyweight.

You also told me wilder was one of the greatest heavyweight ever ffs…. I’ll put it like this, whyte gave more trouble to AJ as a somewhat novice, Joshua was extremely lucky to come through that…. Listen, take it from someone who’s been involved in the sport 30 years, Usyk is one of the greatest cruiserweights ever, however he won’t lay a glove on fury as he won’t be able to control the centre of the ring, which he would need to do….

Oh and if you go back in the search history you’ll see I picked Usyk to beat Joshua, why? Because he has the engine of a 1985 cavalier l!
Are you sure about the wilder because I’m sure I never said that ? . As for fury - usyk let’s just see what happens if it happens .

I dont know why chancers like Chisora and Whyte keep getting this level of fight. They’re both absolute fucking imposters.
Whyte had earned his chance but the outcome was inevitable as fury is just to big and to good a boxer for everyone in the heavyweight division at the moment

Fell asleep a missed the fight ?? So watched this morning, and it looked staged and fixed ?
pretty much a none contest and Whyte was in on it

if you watch the end of the 5th round, tyson walks back to his corner and starts talking to somebody sat with his corner staff outside the ring and then nods ? then in the 6th round on the ropes just before the knockdown, tyson talking to Whyte, then the 10 second tap from the timekeeper and its over ??

first of all why did they not ring for the end of the round and that would have saved Whyte ?
then tysons motioning to the referee for Whyte to give up. ??

i smelt a rat all week and with the press interviews and the weight in it was too nice ? tyson dad was the only one looking to start something, the rest was all shake hands swap hats

Fell asleep a missed the fight ?? So watched this morning, and it looked staged and fixed ?
pretty much a none contest and Whyte was in on it

if you watch the end of the 5th round, tyson walks back to his corner and starts talking to somebody sat with his corner staff outside the ring and then nods ? then in the 6th round on the ropes just before the knockdown, tyson talking to Whyte, then the 10 second tap from the timekeeper and its over ??

first of all why did they not ring for the end of the round and that would have saved Whyte ?
then tysons motioning to the referee for Whyte to give up. ??

i smelt a rat all week and with the press interviews and the weight in it was too nice ? tyson dad was the only one looking to start something, the rest was all shake hands swap hats
Come off it, the rat you smelled is the brain being dragged in on propaganda and marketing; wilder has posted on it this morning, Whyte has ballooned on not getting his shot and you see why, there are levels and most with a modicum of knowledge can tell you this was a mismatch of grand proportions…..

When you have Achilles heel, the longer you go the easier it is to expose, for example, Ricky Hatton and his right hand leads, mayweather took 10 rounds to work it out, it then becomes easy work for Pacman in 2/3, whyte coincidentally has been dropped and stopped 3 times, all by uppercut, a fighter of fury’s class merely had to wait…

The lad will never get his just rewards as people want to find excuses, the reality is he’s one of the best we’ve seen and sadly there won’t be many more, if any!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.