The Boxing thread

Not so light Middleweight - although they could both weigh in at Middleweight the day before and be Super Middleweight in the ring.

Both looked well at the weigh in.

Usyk has been playing mind games brilliantly,he's a proper character and seems a great,if slighly mad,fella.

I hope he puts Joshua to bed.
He should do quite easily tbh but as fury would say “it’s heavyweight boxing and one punch can change a fight “ usyk was born to be fighter and trained all his life whereas Joshua is a manufactured fighter who is backed by the Eddie Hearn hype train .

Not so light Middleweight - although they could both weigh in at Middleweight the day before and be Super Middleweight in the ring.
I don't think Benn has any reason to try n pack on any extra cometh the final hour, if Eubank Jnr attempts packing on then its basically gonna be liquids i'd have thought, how well or not his metabolism would adjust in such a short time having trained n sparred at the set weight remains to be a ponder.

Guess work n speculation by me to a degree really as i don't fully know the intricacies surrounding the rehydration clause of this particular fight.

I really like both fighters, but Usyk performance last time was outstanding and something rarely seen in HW boxing.

AJ with Robert Garcia is going to be interesting, the fighters I always associate with him is Madiana/Rios two lads who could get stuck in and are willing to get hit doing it. The thing I would like to see AJ do is punch to the body in high volume. The big question I have over AJ is his punch resistance, he looked gun shy and nervous last fight. Not sure the confidence in his chin is there.

On another note, if Fury is retired this should be UD. I genuinely say Fury is praying AJ wins, he will start retired before fighting Usyk.

Was just looking at the undercard and the fight before the main event is a heavyweight title fight eliminator.
2 boxers I've never even heard of.

I'm very much a casual boxing fan but thought I'd have heard of someone who will be a mandatory heavyweight title challenger.

Was just looking at the undercard and the fight before the main event is a heavyweight title fight eliminator.
2 boxers I've never even heard of.

I'm very much a casual boxing fan but thought I'd have heard of someone who will be a mandatory heavyweight title challenger.
Hrgovic wins that one. He’s not bad but not at the level of the top guys unless they take him lightly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.