The Boxing thread

Ring Magazine took Fury at his word so stripped him of the title and letting the winner on Saturday take it.

Joshua can't be a bad as last time, I think we see a different fight.

Ring Magazine took Fury at his word so stripped him of the title and letting the winner on Saturday take it.

I agree, it’s whether he can sustain it for 12 rounds imo, which history suggests the tank my again empty if not being able to finish!

I fear for him if it again goes past 6, Usyk is such a slick operator, I reckon he’s prepared for an early onslaught, then wears him down second half again, can actually see AJ going over this time and being stopped!

With Usyk weight now don’t think he will benefit from more rounds That goes by the stronger he gets! AJ will come out fast this time like he used to when he first came on the scene! Reckon AJ will knock him out in round 5/6

With Usyk weight now don’t think he will benefit from more rounds That goes by the stronger he gets! AJ will come out fast this time like he used to when he first came on the scene! Reckon AJ will knock him out in round 5/6
The weight gain is a focus to tie him up under said pressure, something AJ ridiculously discounted in his first one, he merely had to lean on him and not give the middle of the ring as he did; reversed, Usyk will apply that and absorb in close quarters in the corner, if he can dictate that I’m convinced he excels second half when AJ becomes naturally gassed, he simply can’t sustain what you say, which feeds into the skill set of Usyk…

The experience of Usyk, regardless of where the hard rounds were cultivated, makes him a nightmare for Joshua; the pressure will make him tight as this is career on the line tipple!

I thought Fury was able to hold onto the belts for 12 months which is a bit silly tbh.
If you declare you retire then you return the belts simple!

I thought Fury was able to hold onto the belts for 12 months which is a bit silly tbh.
If you declare you retire then you return the belts simple!
The Ring Magazine belt is different to the sanctioning bodies, and make their belt harder to win and retain, that is why a lot of weights haven't a RM champ.

With Fury "retired" the top two now fight each other one gets the RM belt bar the draw/NC.

The weight gain is a focus to tie him up under said pressure, something AJ ridiculously discounted in his first one, he merely had to lean on him and not give the middle of the ring as he did; reversed, Usyk will apply that and absorb in close quarters in the corner, if he can dictate that I’m convinced he excels second half when AJ becomes naturally gassed, he simply can’t sustain what you say, which feeds into the skill set of Usyk…

The experience of Usyk, regardless of where the hard rounds were cultivated, makes him a nightmare for Joshua; the pressure will make him tight as this is career on the line tipple!

Yeah took all that into account!

Last chance saloon for AJ he can’t fanny around like in his last matches he has go at him from the off, it will depend if Aj does this or falls back into what he has been last few fights! It’s what fascinating with this fight both fighters have changed tact in there game plan, you could be 100% correct but just got that feeling AJ will do it and knock him out! We will see come Sunday morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.