The Boxing thread

Title eliminator with Fury to see who is world champion tosser. That should be a close one. Both fighters have lost to Usyk who is a good fighter but not a true heavyweight. They are both lucky that they have been around in a time where there is no great fighters, unlike Murray in tennis who can count himself a trifle unlucky to have Nadal, Federer and Djokovic in his way
Agree with your post, apart from the but where you say Usyk is not a true heavyweight. If that's the case then neither was Ali, Frazier and certainly not Marciano ?

I'm agreeing with Dick Pic Glendenning on Talkshite. Having a go at the journalists and broadcasters for being pro AJ.
Barry Glendenning? That bloke is a grade A prick. If you've ever listened to the Guardian's football weekly podcast, the guy has a clear anti-City agenda. If there's another Glendenning sports journo out there, my apologies.

Barry Glendenning? That bloke is a grade A prick. If you've ever listened to the Guardian's football weekly podcast, the guy has a clear anti-City agenda. If there's another Glendenning sports journo out there, my apologies.
That's the badger.

A broken clock and all that...

Title eliminator with Fury to see who is world champion tosser. That should be a close one. Both fighters have lost to Usyk who is a good fighter but not a true heavyweight. They are both lucky that they have been around in a time where there is no great fighters, unlike Murray in tennis who can count himself a trifle unlucky to have Nadal, Federer and Djokovic in his way
Think you will find usyk will go down as one of the all time greats when he retires . Olympic gold medalist undisputed cruiser and heavyweight champion and you call him just a good fighter ! . Cmon mate he is quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.