The Boxing thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
*singingtheblues* said:
What are our thoughts on Chisora's chances?

I'm hopeful for an entertaining fight, but I can't see him in for much more than a public humiliation.

Death by jab. Klitschko to win via an 8th round TKO.

are you deliberately being ignorant?

Do you have anything to add, or are you here just for laughs?

Edit: Just read the fight isn't on.

So to answer your original question; no.

Pretty gutted actually, was looking forward to it.

leighton said:
See Sky have renamed the PPV to King Khan and The Brit Pack. Will they ever learn. They are offering refunds for those who dont want to keep it after the loss of the German card.
Nothing wrong with that imo. Without Khan that bill would be no way near ppv worthy.

conormcfc said:
Leighton, GSP over Khan/Maidana
*singingtheblues* said:
? What GSP fights are ever exciting anyway?
Wlad has picked up an injury mate, the fight is off.

I know mate, just read it a minute ago.

conormcfc said:
Leighton, GSP over Khan/Maidana? What GSP fights are ever exciting anyway?

*singingtheblues* said:

GSP is at his peak at the moment and is in some people eyes MMAs pound for pound best fighter out there I would rather watch his fight over Khan if both are on the same time. If they are not on the same time then I might watch both fights live but it never works out that way and I would rather watch the GSP fight first.

leighton said:
conormcfc said:
Leighton, GSP over Khan/Maidana? What GSP fights are ever exciting anyway?

GSP is at his peak at the moment and is in some people eyes MMAs pound for pound best fighter out there I would rather watch his fight over Khan if both are on the same time. If they are not on the same time then I might watch both fights live but it never works out that way and I would rather watch the GSP fight first.
I know he's one of the top dogs in MMA but I thought as a Boxing man you'd prefer to see something standing. GSP is all ground game.

Couldn't you just watch Khan on the computer and UFC on the telly anyway?

conormcfc said:
leighton said:
I know he's one of the top dogs in MMA but I thought as a Boxing man you'd prefer to see something standing. GSP is all ground game.

Couldn't you just watch Khan on the computer and UFC on the telly anyway?

I could but to be honest I will be relying on a decent internet link for the boxing I dont mind watching both I have done it a couple of times watching 2 different fights and it is hard shit to watch both and you tend to miss a lot. Dont get me wrong I like my boxing but at times MMA have the better fights than boxing its just the way it is going at the moment. Will try and watch some of the undercard fight from Khans bill as Jamie Kavanagh is on the bill but I am not too sure if his fight will be on the ppv jet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.