The Boxing thread

leighton said:
Another pull out from the Liverpool card the Funtime Frankie Gavin is called off because Gavin has the flu. I do wonder if Warren will ever learn. In the Mag 7 eariler they had a number of pull outs as well.
There could be a fight made in Germany for Del Boy if they sort something asap. A fight between him and Tyson Fury could be made as Fury was sparring with Klitschko so he is ready to go but will Warren want to put Del Boy in with Fury at short notice. It could even be put on in Liverpool if need be.
Always happens with Warren's big cards. Never look anything like advertised come fight night. Haha.

ono said:
conormcfc said:
I was meant to be going out Saturday but because of my boxing habit the plans have been changed to Friday. My mates weren't happy, to say the least. I don't think it's PPV worthy now, if you're not gonna watch the Khan fight live you may as well just download it the next day for free in HD. PM me or summat and I'll give you a link so you don't have to come in this thread and have the result spoiled.
Cheers mate, i might do that. Did it with the Froch fight. Do you reckon you'll be able to get the Peterson - Ortiz fight aswell?
Yeah that should be pretty easy to find a link for

The good news (for me anyway) is that my mate Larry has been given a slot in the Frank Warren show on Dec 11th ( fighting Samir Kurtagic, anyone know much about him style-wise ?)

Larry`s been out in LA training at the WC gym with Freddie Roach for the last month or so and has really enjoyed it and reckons he`s learnt and improved a hell of a lot so will be interesting to see how he gets on.

It is nowere near value for money now with Cleverley getting a new opponent now the lost of the German card and that the Khan fight will never excite people enough to stay up all night to watch it. I will more than likely watch the GSP fight over the Khan fight if both are on the same time.

leighton said:
It is nowere near value for money now with Cleverley getting a new opponent now the lost of the German card and that the Khan fight will never excite people enough to stay up all night to watch it. I will more than likely watch the GSP fight over the Khan fight if both are on the same time.
Haha really?

The Khan fight should be very good. Skilled but chinny boxer against typical heavy handed brawler.

IK done a little double this weekend on the boxing have done Smith to beat DeGale and Maidana to beat Khan. Smith to win is 7/2 while Maidana is 9/4 to be honest both prices are too big as both fighters have a brilliant chance to win on the night. Both DeGale and Khan havnt been tested be it by a power puncher in Maidana to Smith who is by far the hardest test to DeGale but will DeGale have the heart in a his hardest fight going.

leighton said:
IK done a little double this weekend on the boxing have done Smith to beat DeGale and Maidana to beat Khan. Smith to win is 7/2 while Maidana is 9/4 to be honest both prices are too big as both fighters have a brilliant chance to win on the night. Both DeGale and Khan havnt been tested be it by a power puncher in Maidana to Smith who is by far the hardest test to DeGale but will DeGale have the heart in a his hardest fight going.
How much do you stand to win mate?

ono said:
leighton said:
How much do you stand to win mate?

For the double I will get back €73.13 for a €5 double. I also done them in a single bet For Smith I will get back €11.25 for a €2.50 bet and for Maidana I will get back a little bit over €8 for a €2.50 bet so if all win I will get back in total over €90. Not the greatest odds I reckon I would of got better odds somewere else but I just went with Paddy Power.

What are our thoughts on Chisora's chances?

I'm hopeful for an entertaining fight, but I can't see him in for much more than a public humiliation.

Death by jab. Klitschko to win via an 8th round TKO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.