The Boxing thread

Fury would bore his head off and all of ours too!

Fury is the most skilled hweight out there for now. Also a complete bellend. But he's still our best hweight for next 12 months or so.

Someone on here has said tyson (mike!) was over hyped. Time for bed sunshine

Hearns is a spiv, its his job to be dodgy and over hype things. As Haye just said, Tone's record is as impressive as Tyson's at this stage of their careers, and Tone has probably fought better people than Tyson, thus the comparisons. Tyson was over hyped as well.

The standard was way better back then. Nothing against him I hope he beats everyone.

I just wish for a high level, evenly matched, exciting heavyweight fight. Not meaning to annoy anyone, that's just my position.

The standard was way better back then. Nothing against him I hope he beats everyone.

I just wish for a high level, evenly matched, exciting heavyweight fight. Not meaning to annoy anyone, that's just my position.

Tyson knocked out nobody who was any good at all, until he fought Berbick for the world title. I repeat Tyson was over hyped and his record isnt as good as everyone makes out.

The heavyweight division has been poor for a long time, you are wishing the impossible, not Tone's fault at all

Tyson knocked out nobody who was any good at all, until he fought Berbick for the world title. I repeat Tyson was over hyped and his record isnt as good as everyone makes out.

Complete bollocks. You're looking at cv not ability. Tyson's head movement and hand speed were unreal. His right hook right uppercut combo is a thing of beauty. Probably only a peak Lennox and a fit a Bowe give Tyson rounds.

The heavyweight division has been poor for a long time, you are wishing the impossible, not Tone's fault at all

People don't half forget Lennox, Tyson wouldn't of lived with him in his prime, never mind haye day (:

Complete bollocks. You're looking at cv not ability. Tyson's head movement and hand speed were unreal. His right hook right uppercut combo is a thing of beauty. Probably only a peak Lennox and a fit a Bowe give Tyson rounds.

Not the point I was making, I said Tone and Tyson have similar records, not ability, I was totally talking about their records, thus spiv Hearn making the comparison. Who did Tyson beat before he won the world title that was any good? Nobody.

You also forgot Evander Holyfield twice, oh and that 'great' Buster Douglas, Tyson was dynamic and exciting, but his record doesnt stand up to the test of time, not like other heavyweights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.