The Boxing thread

I have no problem with promoting the fight as such, but some of the comments that came out prior to this fight were disgusting. Fair enough if they genuinely hate each other but if it's for the sake of promotion then it's wrong in my eyes.
I don't bother with the press conferences and much of the pre-fight spectacle nowadays. You don't really learn anything useful from these as the main purpose is to generate contraversial hype/interest - hence most of these become mini soap-operas. Fine if you like that sort of thing, but something more befitting for tongue-in-cheek sports like WWE or Extreme Ironing.

Golovkin fights Daniel Jacobs at MSG early hours live on Boxnation. Not seen the undercard but know Andy Lee makes a return.

Andys been out for over a year. He cant afford to lose another fight or he may as well retire. Been in some good fights. His fight with BJS in which he lost he should of won that fight only for a nightmare round 3 where he went down twice in that round. I dont know if he still has the heart to keep on fighting will find out sooner or later. He will always get on the cards in the US as he can be a exciting fighter to watch. His chin isnt the greatest but he can bang.

I knew it... HBO's biggest draw wont lose a close fight even if he really should. Jacobs won for me.

I will watch it again but Jacobs looked to be outboxing him(simply looked the better boxer) far too many rounds for those score cards to be taken seriously, this head movement that people said would be there when he needed it wasn't, Brook showed it, it was nothing to do with not respecting his power he couldn't handle the speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.