The Boxing thread

You didn't edit the quote, now bluemoon is lying? You've got it bad. You night want to realise when people are laughing at you not with you.
What are you talking about?

"He wont fucking leave it". That is still in the original post. I've just explained why I said that. You assumed I quoted the wrong person because of that, when I did not. I can see where the confusion came from now, I wondered what you were on about at first.

Yes I edited the post to shorten your quote, to highlight the relevant comments I took issue with.

It's not difficult mate. So where did I lie? Nowhere.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

"He wont fucking leave it". That is still in the original post. I've just explained why I said that. You assumed I quoted the wrong person when I did not.

Yes I edited the post to shorten your quote to the relevant comments I took issue with.

It's not difficult mate.
Ah apologies, I've just realised English isn't your first language, if you are speaking to someone and you say 'he' it means you are talking about someone else. And not to the person you are speaking to - That would be you.

Night sweet cheeks.

Ah apologies, I've just realised English isn't your first language, if you are speaking to someone and you say 'he' it means you are talking about someone else. And not to the person you are speaking to.

Night sweet cheeks.
Like I said, I thought it was obvious I was addressing the rest of the thread first because I said I was going to call it a night on here before that post of yours.

Anyway, back at you cupcake. ;)

If you're just going to say everyone he's beaten is crap or finished or old then Fury has beaten nobody at all and Wilder isn't even a boxer.

How was Wlad hyped up for Fury and then deemed finished 18 months later after Fury, despite being in better condition than he was for Fury? He had 3 training camps in that time because Fury didn't fancy it, the same game plan wasn't working twice. Wlad was not some undefeated fighter who didn't know how to come back from loss. He knocks Fury out in the rematch IMO(53KOs for a reason) and that's why Fury became unhinged(faked an ankle injury the first time he pulled out), then the steroids case came to a head and he tried to cover it up with cocaine use and the mental health story and left boxing.

Parker wasn't considered average until AJ beat him. Fury said he'd put money on him schooling AJ. In fact most of the AJ haters back peddled like crazy after that fight. Just like they did after the Whyte fight and the Charles Martin fight. Fury has bet against him so many times and exposed for the bullshitter he is but some people have selective amnesia with the things he says.

Wilder and his team did all they could to avoid Povetkin, who at the time AJ beat him, was younger than Wlad was when Fury faced him. Before you talk about PEDs, Ortiz did worse and he was still given a shot as a voluntary the first time around. Around 2016-17, when Povetkin was due to fight Wilder, he would have knocked him out and early IMO. Wilder nearly got stopped by Ortiz lets not forget.

Wilder had 3 voluntaries in 5 years as champ and they were Stiverne2(fat and out of shape from a 2 year layoff), Breazeale(already beaten by AJ, only had to beat Molina in his eliminator) and Ortiz 2(a fighter he had already knocked out the year before). His route to the belt is even more questionable(no credible names and a dive from his mate Malik Scott in his eliminator).

We can both play your game. Who at HW has a better resume than AJ?

You've quoted a well reasoned post backed up with facts there... Nice try though. Feeling pretty good about that post actually(although it should have said "3 mandataries" in 5 years). :)

Really coming after me tonight the Fury fans, all for not agreeing that AJ is shit. Madness.

Night all.

Last edited:
Credit to Usyk but some people don't know how to score boxing rounds IMO. AJ even while not at his best overall, won at least 5 rounds and there were swing rounds you could argue about(so much for the judges being dodgy). The biggest mistake he made was letting Usyk bank those early rounds because the last two rounds you'd have expect Usyk to be fresher and that's how it went.

Well if your measuring stick for top class is that, then nobody at HW bar AJ has fought a world class boxer in their prime.

Ruiz Jr is nothing like Usyk either and he got his head boxed off in the the rematch. He would have done coming in at the same weight he was in the first fight. He's never had good footwork, that's how AJ beats him 9-10. I also love how people dismiss the problems AJ had before the first fight and then make excuses for Ruiz Jr who didn't win a single round. Someone from Ruiz Jrs camp(Micheal Hunter) let slip that Ruiz Jr had a great camp missed one day for a cold and that's it. Yet Ruiz Jr and his team made excuses before they even left the ring about that camp.

AJ still beats anyone else in the top 10, the only question mark is Fury. Usyk beats Fury too and I don't see Fury ever taking that fight. Usyk is miles above Fury as a boxer and there's no way Fury stops Usyk... So how does he win that fight? I said before the fight this is lose lose for AJ. If he would have won, they continue to duck AJ and say he just beat a cruiserweight. If he loses AJ is no good all of a sudden, despite still having the best resume at HW.

Again none of those posts fit the bill. Quite happy to stand by those too. Maybe with the exception that Usyk being "miles above" Fury is a bit over the top(Usyk is the better boxer, faster and better ring iq IMO) but still nothing compared the unfounded shite spoken about AJ on here at times. :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.