The British Monarchy

I am a Republican but I think the Queen is the only thing keeping the monarchy together. Once she goes it will all change.

There’s no doubt the monarchy will be hugely diminished when she goes, possibly fatally so in time. Think the numbers in favour of abolition could increase quite quickly, within a year or two.

Charles is going to struggle to keep it together Imo.
It's gonna be a fuckfest when she goes.
Charles aint got the balls to lead, his wife is disliked by millions, so is he.
Now there's all this other shit about honours for money, Harry & Megs cant stand any of them (particularly Camilla, and who can blame Harry for that) so they will be having a regular go big time from California.
Andrew wont disappear, he'll be fucking Charles over when he gets the chance, his horrible wife/not wife will be stirring him up....and this Epstein thing is far from over with him imo.
I'm not a Royalist but I admire Liz. But once she's gone, the monarchy is fucked.
So put all the fancy dress and fake medals into a museum, charge the yanks 50 quid to see them. Get rid of ALL titles, Dukes, Earls, Princes etc fuck it all off and move into the modern age.
The need to bow to anybody imo is ridiculous. Deference will be gone.
There's only 2 people I would ever bow too, both black, both dead, one a musician and one an ex boxer. (Well, maybe Colin Bell also)
Seriously that frail old woman is propping up the whole pack of cards.
This historic picture exemplifies Royalty to me, King George I believe. It says many things.

begger_king_george_V_1920.jpg

Last edited:
Now there's all this other shit about honours for money, Harry & Megs cant stand any of them (particularly Camilla, and who can blame Harry for that) so they will be having a regular go big time from California.
Andrew wont disappear, he'll be fucking Charles over when he gets the chance, his horrible wife/not wife will be stirring him up....and this Epstein thing is far from over with him imo.
I'm not a Royalist but I admire Liz. But once she's gone, the monarchy is fucked.
So put all the fancy dress and fake medals into a museum, charge the yanks 50 quid to see them. Get rid of ALL titles, Dukes, Earls, Princes etc fuck it all off and move into the modern age.
There's only 2 people I would ever bow too, both black, one a musician and one an ex boxer. (Well, maybe Colin Bell)
This historic picture exemplifies Royalty to me, King George I believe. It says many things.

View attachment 36762
George V.

I think there will always be an appetite for the royal family. Ideally it would jump from liz to william, but it wont.

whatever your feelings towards the royal family, millions still get a thrill out of seeing them. Thousands will turn out for a glimpse.
But the whole thing needs slimming down. Id be happy with it just being the direct lineage. Charlie-william-george.. and so on. The rest of them should be given ample warning that its all coming to an end and to start using their current status to look to standing up for themselves in the near future.

the queen looked very frail recently and unfortunately all the above could be upon us sooner rather than later.
Whatever your thoughts , its difficult to deny that she has given her life over to the country and deserves respect for that

There's only 2 people I would ever bow too, both black, both dead, one a musician and one an ex boxer. (Well, maybe Colin Bell also)

View attachment 36762
Seen this photo many times before. No body literally knows whats going on really do we. Interpret how you wish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.