The British Monarchy

We all need to accept that you can’t say anything to anyone in 2022 without it being interpreted negatively.

As the say in Ireland. When you are in the ditch, there is only 1 thing to do…lay low -:)

Last edited:
Was she racist? Not intentionally no.
Is she an 80 odd year old thankfully outdated woman working in an outdated institution asking questions that reflect that? Yes.
Things will change, I think King Charles is more attuned to this than his mam and her gang would have been and his children will be more so, we are generationally more aware of diversity, apart from the worst kind of people

I agree with this especially they bullying and racist references, at best as you say it is an out of touch lady... but racism? Really?
We know which side you lean,defenden a racist like her bet you also voted for Brexit and stood up for Boris.Also what's this Lefty Show flake thing you mentioned,fuck off back to watching GB News

We all need to accept that you can’t say anything to anyone in 2022 without it being interpreted negatively.
There certainly are folk who seem to enjoy living their lives like an open sore, bouncing from one media outrage to the next. If you read the transcript of the palace conversation then it's hard to not see it as racist or at least Ill judged and just plain rude. I imagine this lady in waiting has lived in a pretty small and privileged world. As minor aristocracy herself she's probably gone from nanny/prep school to public school then service in the royal household in very much a background role which involved being pretty anonymous and mute outside of that small royal circle. As the late queen's lady in waiting that role suddenly vanished in September and she will have been thrust into 'meet and greet' roles at receptions that she is I'll equipped to handle - for seven decades the queen handled the handshaking and small talk. The old dear should probably have retired in September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.