The British Monarchy

I found this thread interesting, it was started by a Ghanaian woman....

It is an interesting thread, although presumably all the experts on African female culture on this thread - such as @domalino - will question what this African woman really knows about being an African woman, and why she’s wrong to call out Marlene Headley for her obviously fake persona.

It is an interesting thread, although presumably all the experts on African female culture on this thread - such as @domalino - will question what this African woman really knows about being an African woman, and why she’s wrong to call out Marlene Headley for her obviously fake persona.

There's a strain of progressive thought, particularly around identity politics, that sees any and all dissent as betrayal, they're a cult, it's like Scientology in its orthodoxy.

It is an orthodoxy so bizarre it has to create its own language, because standard English can't encompass its gobbledegook.

A big difference surely is that the police are supposed to independently write down what happened, so if their written recollections match completely then that's a big red flag. Here, you've got what one person says, and the others say that's how they remember it.

It's not only an easy conversation to remember, but there is also nothing controversial at all in the fact that a couple of people standing with her say that's pretty much what they remember. When you add in that nobody has challenged the events, then it feels like a major stretch to compare it to three dodgy coppers.
As i said prior, id imagine its The Firm just saying “just say sorry” rather than a huge admission of guilt. Do the royal family need a whole race row hanging over them? Do they fuck

Sorry what expert is this again? Do you want to provide a source for this person who says it’s impossible to recall a conversation?
Well no, i cant supply a source. But if i didnt have a life i could spend an hour finding it.
I watched a documentary and the expert provided legitimate opinion to a law of court.

If you want i’ll rewatch said prog and get you the source …

I found this thread interesting, it was started by a Ghanaian woman....

I guess it's interesting to you two, but Ngozie Fulani isn't claiming to be African. That's literally the whole point of the disagreement.

She literally couldn't say it any clearer when she told Hussey that she was British 10 times.

How have you two still not worked out that she's British after arguing about it for 3 days?

So why do we care that this African woman says she's not African...no one ever claimed she was. She says she's of African heritage, which this Ghanaian woman isn't disputing.

Last edited:
Well no, i cant supply a source. But if i didnt have a life i could spend an hour finding it.
I watched a documentary and the expert provided legitimate opinion to a law of court.

If you want i’ll rewatch said prog and get you the source …

Well apparently expert witnesses say people can't be relied on to recall information accurately, so I can't believe anything you've claim to have heard from a random documentary you once saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.