The British Monarchy

I guess it's interesting to you, but Ngozi Fulani isn't claiming to be African. That's literally the whole point of the disagreement.

She literally couldn't say it any clearer when she told Hussey that she was British 10 times.

So why do we care that this African woman says she's not African...no one ever claimed she was. She says she's of African heritage, which this Ghanaian woman isn't disputing.
Fulani was looking for a row. Looking for a problem. She got one. Stop being argumentative and see it for what it is

I guess it's interesting to you two, but Ngozie Fulani isn't claiming to be African. That's literally the whole point of the disagreement.

She literally couldn't say it any clearer when she told Hussey that she was British 10 times.

So why do we care that this African woman says she's not African...no one ever claimed she was. She says she's of African heritage, which this Ghanaian woman isn't disputing.

That is a bizarre take.

You need to sit in a darkened room with a bottle of whisky and think this thing through.

That is a bizarre take.

You need to sit in a darkened room with a bottle of whisky and think this thing through.

Is it?

Woman who gets in an argument because someone else won't accept she's British after being told she's born and raised in Britain turns out to be from...Britain.

Mindblowing stuff, you've really blown the lid off this case.

Most people would get into a row if you asked them the same question 7 times and ignored the answers.
No, you are wrong, she stood there in full african dress and could have immediately answered that she was british born but of Caribbean decent. She didnt because she wanted to prove some point. Thats it.

Is it?

Woman who gets in an argument because someone else won't accept she's British after being told she's born and raised in Britain turns out to be from...Britain.

Mindblowing stuff, you've really blown the lid off this case.

Please don't reply to any of my posts and I'll do the same for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.