The British Monarchy

Sorry mate, I’m a bit unclear; do you think they are liars or not?
e3a81e77-637e-4b78-8680-d5c701410ce6.png
jim-carrey-scared.gif

You make it sound that only white English or British born people can be prejudiced or class conscious. I think that's wrong.
That was not my intention, I framed my reply in the context of what had happened in this particular situation.

Racial prejudice exists in many parts of the world, it is not a white British issue, you will also have noticed in my post that my mam felt comfortable because she was with fellow working-class people, that in itself imitates that my neighbours were also class conscious. We had far more in common than what divides us. Race is in my opinion is used to divide the working class, that is a two-way issue. For instance, I have far more in common with fellow working-class people from any segment of our society than I do with people from Eton.

Absolutely. My daughter, was around 4 or 5 at the time, was racially abused by a woman of colour in our then local shop some years ago. Witnessed by Mrs MB who was too gobsmacked to put the racist **** on her arse where she belonged, like any racist ****.
You prove my point and post beautifully.

Racial prejudice exists and sometimes explodes into outright racism, just like it did with Lady Hussey.

I see Harry and Meghan are enjoy their quiet life with a Netflix 6 part documentary. I doubt the thick end of being paid £80m really entered the equation.

I couldn’t give a fuck if they are telling the truth or not. They are both turning out to be very unlikeable cunts.

Good on them

Years of abuse and lies from the right wing bullying media which have done their best to silence them

And now they’re going to get their own back and tell the truth

Can’t wait for the inevitable meltdown from Farage, Piers and GB News

this was a stich up from someone with a pre-loaded agenda.
It’d be a pretty elaborate stitch-up tbf. Creating a charity seven years ago just to eventually gain an invite to Buckingham Palace, then somehow tricking a relatively insignificant Royal aide to inappropriately quiz you about your background would be some 3D-chess.

It’s one thing to defend Hussey on the grounds of her age or even her intentions in the conversation, but to suggest that she was somehow stitched up, or that the transcript is fabricated, is a bit much.

In early June, the Guardian uncovered documents at the National Archives that reveal racial discrimination in Buckingham Palace’s hiring process. The documents also revealed how the Palace has continued to negotiate clauses that exempt the royal household from race and sex discrimination laws.

In early June, the Guardian uncovered documents at the National Archives that reveal racial discrimination in Buckingham Palace’s hiring process. The documents also revealed how the Palace has continued to negotiate clauses that exempt the royal household from race and sex discrimination laws.

Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, and Part 1. Section 7(2) e of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975?

Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, and Part 1. Section 7(2) e of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975?
The exemption was extended to the present day when in 2010 the Equality Act replaced the 1976 Race Relations Act, the 1975 Sex Discrimination Act and the 1970 Equal Pay Act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.