The British Monarchy

It’d be a pretty elaborate stitch-up tbf. Creating a charity seven years ago just to eventually gain an invite to Buckingham Palace, then somehow tricking a relatively insignificant Royal aide to inappropriately quiz you about your background would be some 3D-chess.

It’s one thing to defend Hussey on the grounds of her age or even her intentions in the conversation, but to suggest that she was somehow stitched up, or that the transcript is fabricated, is a bit much.
Defending her actions on account of age bestows an ignorance on the elderly that is utterly avoidable. Her actions were racist, it is that simple, and age is no defence. Would she have been as persistent in her questioning of a white person? Absolutely not.

Massive question - its Monday night ( well just past ) - the Netflix documentary is released midweek - come Friday will anyone on here have had their life changed by its content?
Yes, the folk who watch will never get those minutes of their lives back.

Massive question - its Monday night ( well just past ) - the Netflix documentary is released midweek - come Friday will anyone on here have had their life changed by its content?

So far all I’ve seen is lots of people getting angry that stock footage and b roll isn’t accurate to the exact event being discussed at the time in the documentary, which is something that happens in every single documentary ever made.

Going by that level of forced anger, I suspect all the people who love to hate them will find a few dozen more reasons to hate them, and everyone else will be mildly interested at best.

Oh and we’ll have to endure a load of people pretending there’s no difference between inviting a documentary crew into very limited areas of your life you have control over and being followed by paparazzi and doing public appearances every day of the week.

The exemption was extended to the present day when in 2010 the Equality Act replaced the 1976 Race Relations Act, the 1975 Sex Discrimination Act and the 1970 Equal Pay Act.
It is common for gender specific roles like Women's Refuges and I suppose A Lady in Waiting.

I couldn't give a stuff about them, so no. They can eat themselves if they want to.

So far all I’ve seen is lots of people getting angry that stock footage and b roll isn’t accurate to the exact event being discussed at the time in the documentary, which is something that happens in every single documentary ever made.

Going by that level of forced anger, I suspect all the people who love to hate them will find a few dozen more reasons to hate them, and everyone else will be mildly interested at best.

Oh and we’ll have to endure a load of people pretending there’s no difference between inviting a documentary crew into very limited areas of your life you have control over and being followed by paparazzi and doing public appearances every day of the week.

But they hate them already - mainly because of Meghans race given that Diana did much the same thing with interviews but became the peoples princess ( yes I know they would probably like Mghan to emulate her and die because thats how nasty they are ) but at the end of the day if you work on Morrisons deli counter or at Kwik Fit or at a call centre I fail to see how those people's lives are changed. I quite like the Royals but if they have an internal argument it doesn't affect me - I don't really have positive feelings to the Kardashians for example but I don't watch so if they have a meltdown so what.

People need to detach themselves from things they cannot affect and not be led by wankers like Wootten and Morgan to get involved because all they are doing is making themselves angry over shit and massaging the likes of Wootten and Hartley-Bitchfaces ego's and with clicks making them richer. Who would want to do that FFS?

For a couple that wanted to give up public life and the royal family, they do seem to be in the news a lot! But of course their main income supply is to keep dipping into the Royal well and pull out more stories about how bad their life is/was there . I think they would get more sympathy if they just shut the fuck up and stopped whoring themselves about as ex royals for hire, and actually went and lived the simple life they said they wanted .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.