The British Monarchy

When you're reading the Guardian, and similar anti royalist papers, you'd think these two were adored by the public.When the fact is that their primary income source relies on trashing the institution, it doesn't take a mensa genius to work out why they're most certainly not.
So that’s the explanation for the Jimmy Savile comparison?

Harry is more suited to following his namesake, Mr Redknapp’s, footsteps by being crowned “King of the Jungle” by appearing on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! than he is following in his family footsteps and being crowned “King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and fifteen other Commonwealth Realms”.

Harry is more suited to following his namesake, Mr Redknapp’s, footsteps by being crowned “King of the Jungle” by appearing on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! than he is following in his family footsteps and being crowned “King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and fifteen other Commonwealth Realms”.
maybe the royal instincts and intuition just isn't present in his genes.

It's one version, there are plenty like it. That anyone could possibly think that the cock blind simpleton that is Harry, and his grifting D list no mark are popular now in this country is absolutely astounding.
Interesting you think that someone who said some unpleasant things about his family is comparable in popularity to Britain’s most prolific sex offender.

That would be a bonus. Thing is, in terms of making the Monarchy fit or relevant for next generation or so, Harry and Megan would be a good call. It will never happen, but for its own survival it should.
Let's face it Bob, the only people who would like to see Harry and Megan on the throne are the same ones that would like to see the end of the monarchy. That in itself says it all about that idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.