The British Monarchy

A couple who know how to use and manipulate the media. They also look like a modern couple. An angry couple, demanding its all about them even when family members are dieing or getting old. More representative of today’s society.

The Royal Family is a paid position that needs public support for it to continue. Ignoring demographic trends and shifts is not smart but William and Kate can do that? Absolutely They look like a couple that reflect all the best that there is about this nation and are universally liked apart from the odds dickhead.

that’s better.

I bet that’s higher than Jimmy Savile.

I would have thought so, hard to tell amongst the people that start to froth at the mouth whenever those two are mentioned.

Strange thread this. The same people calling for respect insulting numerous family members for perceived indiscretions.

Whilst there is definitely one who deserves being called out for his behaviour, we already have a thread on Prince Andrew if people want to comment on him. Not sure why he needs to be talked about in here.

Or is it not possible to talk about Ronnie Barker without mentioning his Paedophile son?

I would have thought so, hard to tell amongst the people that start to froth at the mouth whenever those two are mentioned.

Strange thread this. The same people calling for respect insulting numerous family members for perceived indiscretions.

Whilst there is definitely one who deserves being called out for his behaviour, we already have a thread on Prince Andrew if people want to comment on him. Not sure why he needs to be talked about in here.

Or is it not possible to talk about Ronnie Barker without mentioning his Paedophile son?
you're the one who mentioned him? Most people would be completely unaware.

Haha! Pannick and Worsley the immigrant hating right wing dream team joining forces to slag off Prince Harry and Meghan is peak BM...

26 percent approval rating. Who are you by the way?

26 percent approval rating. Who are you by the way?
Approval rating? What the fuckity fuck does that even mean? Did you get asked? I didn’t.
What do you mean, who am I? What the fuck has that got to do with you?

You might know me as Pablo.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.