The British Monarchy

Oh, dear. I assume you’ve now forgotten who said what. Probably age. Maybe get it checked out?

Anyway, to recap. I punted the idea of Harry based on generational appeal, relatability, reflecting modern Britain etc. It isn’t going to happen, but what the hell.

Your response was to smear poo on the wall. Again, this may be related to the whole ‘forgetting’ thing. I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.
If the next king were to reflect today’s England, we’d probably end up with Neil Warnock or ‘Arry Redknapp.

Oh, dear. I assume you’ve now forgotten who said what. Probably age. Maybe get it checked out?

Anyway, to recap. I punted the idea of Harry based on generational appeal, relatability, reflecting modern Britain etc. It isn’t going to happen, but what the hell.

Your response was to smear poo on the wall. Again, this may be related to the whole ‘forgetting’ thing. I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.

lot of waffle to say you posted some bullshit

If the next king were to reflect today’s England, we’d probably end up with Neil Warnock or ‘Arry Redknapp.

Nah, we’ll do what we normally do when we run out of suitable royals. Ship one in from overseas. I’d go for Italian. Look good, hair doesn’t fall out, smart dressers.

Maybe, except I would probably vote to retain the institution. Not through any love or interest in the Royal Family, but because I wouldn’t trust this country to put anything remotely credible inits place.

As a functioning State we would be hard pushed to tie our own shoelaces.

That said, I don’t see the Royal Family lasting much beyond Liz. William is probably the safe option. Harry and Megan to inject a bit of life into it would get my vote.

Charles is a turn off

William a dullard and pointless

Harry and megan would never be accepted by the establishmemt or most of the geneal lemmings(sorry public) who have had several years conditioning to dislike them.

Best thing to do it bin ot off once lizzy carks it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.