The British Monarchy

Approval rating? What the fuckity fuck does that even mean? Did you get asked? I didn’t.
What do you mean, who am I? What the fuck has that got to do with you?

You might know me as Pablo.. :-)

oh so you have had to rejoin! Or rename your self. Great stuff. Thanks for answering my question.

I know you live an express link so here goes

oh so you have had to rejoin! Or rename your self. Great stuff. Thanks for answering my question.
Nope, decided in honour of Phil being the greatest player who will ever don the shirt it was time to pay homage by changing my username for a bit.
I’ll go back one day. Unlike you, being the absolute **** you are I don’t keep getting banned.

Nope, decided in honour of Phil being the greatest player who will ever don the shirt it was time to pay homage by changing my username for a bit.
I’ll go back one day. Unlike you, being the absolute **** you are I don’t keep getting banned.

Phil - you seem very angry. I have not been banned for about 4 years? I preferred Pablo.

absilute **** for saying not many like Harry and kowalski talks shit and I hope the queen is ok? Ok then.

Phil - you seem very angry. I have not been banned for about 4 years? I preferred Pablo.

absilute **** for saying not many like Harry and kowalski talks shit and I hope the queen is ok? Ok then.
I’m as happy as Harry and Meg are right now. Life is good.

26 percent approval rating. Who are you by the way?

A deeper dive into the 3rd Sept poll...back to my initial point about relevance with younger generations and reflecting modern Britain. Given the universal hate campaign in the press, these are good numbers.

Age is a dividing factor when it comes to Harry and Meghan, who prove most popular among the young. Those aged between 18 and 24 are split over Harry (47% positive vs 44% negative) and tend to think positively of Meghan (50% vs 40%). By contrast, only 13-18% of people aged 65 and over think of Harry and Meghan positively.‘

A deeper dive into the 3rd Sept poll...back to my initial point about relevance with younger generations and reflecting modern Britain. Given the universal hate campaign in the press, these are good numbers.

Age is a dividing factor when it comes to Harry and Meghan, who prove most popular among the young. Those aged between 18 and 24 are split over Harry (47% positive vs 44% negative) and tend to think positively of Meghan (50% vs 40%). By contrast, only 13-18% of people aged 65 and over think of Harry and Meghan positively.‘

Youth is wasted on the young springs to mind. What’s your excuse you are not a child?

Last edited by a moderator:
you are the one who suggested Harry be king? Not me?

Oh, dear. I assume you’ve now forgotten who said what. Probably age. Maybe get it checked out?

Anyway, to recap. I punted the idea of Harry based on generational appeal, relatability, reflecting modern Britain etc. It isn’t going to happen, but what the hell.

Your response was to smear poo on the wall. Again, this may be related to the whole ‘forgetting’ thing. I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.