The bunting has started appearing

Makes me sick to the pit of my fucking stomach this. Missus has it on but I'm trying to drown it out. Thousands of people waving at privilege and unearned wealth, at a family that could care less about their subjects, meanwhile millions are struggling to keep the gas on and put food on the table. And those same thousands will cry foul at a family of war-riven Syrians arriving here to seek refuge in a poxy one bedroom flat. And where does this "hard workers" bullshit come from? Show them footage of a day in the life of a nurse, then they'll see the definition of hard work. Those flag wavers are fucking melts, that's as succinct a I can put it.

FULNPq2XoAMfzoq

All set
Just pray the wind doesnt get up or it might read "Cokfuff"

I see Communist Rebellion tried to disrupt proceedings earlier on lol……
A number of the Tarquins lifted by the coppers.

Makes me sick to the pit of my fucking stomach this. Missus has it on but I'm trying to drown it out. Thousands of people waving at privilege and unearned wealth, at a family that could care less about their subjects, meanwhile millions are struggling to keep the gas on and put food on the table. And those same thousands will cry foul at a family of war-riven Syrians arriving here to seek refuge in a poxy one bedroom flat. And where does this "hard workers" bullshit come from? Show them footage of a day in the life of a nurse, then they'll see the definition of hard work. Those flag wavers are fucking melts, that's as succinct a I can put it.
Salty

I am working today and tomorrow, but have come to work dressed like that wee old guy who would turn up at any sporting event England were in. Medals, stolen obviously, and getting everyone whipped into a froth about taking the Knee.
Not as many or a even a tenth of Dan saff uptake in Scotland. Here it’s the staunch and me. Apart from my hat, I haven’t seen any other bunting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.