The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: If Tevez carries...

I think regardless of title or no title this season, if Tevez goes on and keeps playing like this, with a few more years on his contract, the Chairman will bang out an agreement with a nice bonus and the idea of leaving the Blues with a couple of big trophies. Depending on his agent playing nice though.

His price is increasing and as in the Jan window the owner will want nothing less than asking price which is a hard price for the stingy Inter and AC to meet, since he's not really restricted financially! The lil Tazmanian to stay for me tho!

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

no , don't want to go through all this again next season, he should have stayed and done his job but he went to play golf instead ( + 2 transfer requests )

don't trust him at all

but thank you for your goals

glen quagmire said:
Bin him and spend the dosh on RVP and his wages.

No. He is injury prone and nearly thirty.

Re: If Tevez carries...

Uber Blue said:
joezilla said:
is this a joke? tevez is worth at least 40M.

I know what he's worth, I asked what we'll get for him.

With regards to him staying, I don't even see that as a remote possibilty, even if I wanted him to. What is obvious is that we need somebody of his ilk in football terms to fill his boots when he's sold: a grafter and clever user of the ball to partner Kun up front.
that's why it's more plausible he's going to stay, than leave. only few clubs can afford him.

lee-mcfc said:
no , don't want to go through all this again next season, he should have stayed and done his job but he went to play golf instead ( + 2 transfer requests )

don't trust him at all

but thank you for your goals

Surely could not happen again though....could it?

today says it all WORLD CLASS !

Roberto you should have fallen in love with Carlos and fallen out with Mario, not the other way round...

What a show today, that trio of tevez, aguero, silva can break anything down. CTiD !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.