The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: If Tevez carries...

RandomJ said:
Blue Haze said:
I don't want to sell him. He's a fucking weapon.

Just manage him properly, massage his ego, whatever it takes. He has everything we've lacked.

I don't think we have the resources to move Argentina closer to the UK. All those who say don't sell him. It's not our choice. If we refuse to let him go he will kick off again and we will be back where we started. He wants to go, end of story. So might as well get the most we can for him so we can finance his replacement.

Thats the thing Mancini has bent over backwards for Mario since he arrived and let him off with some shit during his time here. If he can do that for Mario then why not Tevez. We wont sell him cheap he is a World Class Striker always has been and I would rather see him staying with Mario going if there was a choice to be made. Tevez gives his all when he plays no matter if he wants out but once he is out on the pitch he gives it his all. Today he was class in the first half. Second half ok deserved his goals and I was delighted for him to get the goals. Nice to see him smiling about his football and the last celebration made me laugh. World Class players like him you play to there egos. While players like Mario you hope they sort there heads out.

Re: Tevez's golf swing

FantasyIreland said:
This thread has been far too long in its arrival.......

Should be lively.

Thought that too.

I can see that some people wouldn't like it, but we're not the 'United, kids, wife' or 'Not arrogant, just better' rags. You have to laugh at situations like this sometimes.

Re: Tevez's golf swing

Really funny. Wish Mancini never handled that night so wrong. Just imagine Tevez-Agüero partnership in all season.
All this because of a fooking warm up and Mancini's ego.

Good message by Tevez with this golf scene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.