The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

Found it very insulting but im not one day hate next day love a player type of fan. Tevez and his efforts are 6 months too late for me and even after the game. He collects the ball and acts all high and mighty. What does Mancini do? Goes directly to the fans and applauds them for a good 5 minutes.

Nothing funny about rubbing our noses in the fact that he was AWOL playing golf. I still will not celebrate his goals.

Re: If Tevez carries...

leighton said:
Thats the thing Mancini has bent over backwards for Mario since he arrived and let him off with some shit during his time here. If he can do that for Mario then why not Tevez.

He's continually done that for Tevez.

didactic said:
Found it very insulting but im not one day hate next day love a player type of fan. Tevez and his efforts are 6 months too late for me and even after the game. He collects the ball and acts all high and mighty. What does Mancini do? Goes directly to the fans and applauds them for a good 5 minutes.

Nothing funny about rubbing our noses in the fact that he was AWOL playing golf. I still will not celebrate his goals.
One of us took it the wrong way.

I thought he was taking the piss out of himself, not the fans.

To me it did seem a very strange thing to do..mind you he is a thick ****.

Great footballer........**** of a bloke.

didactic said:

A far better performance than any of Marios though,you can't deny that.shows what a bit of heart and desire can produce.

didactic said:

I understand what you're saying, but are you happy he scored them?

mancitygaz said:
didactic said:

One of us took it the wrong way.

I thought he was taking the piss out of himself, not the fans.
Whoooshhhh.....

A few will have heard that noise.

I liked the golf swing, but i liked how he gave everyone on the bench a hand more! Seems he's quite pleased right now which is good. Hope it stays like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.