The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: If Tevez carries...

I don't want to sell him. He's a fucking weapon.

Just manage him properly, massage his ego, whatever it takes. He has everything we've lacked.

He's worth more but i reckon we'll be lucky to get £25m for him considering whats happened this season.

The Argie boys will destroy the league next season.

Bring in lavezzi and we'll cream Europe

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

trevorriley said:
today says it all WORLD CLASS !

Roberto you should have fallen in love with Carlos and fallen out with Mario, not the other way round...

What a show today, that trio of tevez, aguero, silva can break anything down. CTiD !

As could our attack without Tevez earlier in the season.

Get rid.

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

If Tevez decides he wants to stay, I'd like him to stay... there isn't another player in the game with his "engine" to win the ball and create goals. If he wants to be, he is the most effective attacking player in England. But he has to want to stay.

Blue Haze said:
I don't want to sell him. He's a fucking weapon.

Just manage him properly, massage his ego, whatever it takes. He has everything we've lacked.

I don't think we have the resources to move Argentina closer to the UK. All those who say don't sell him. It's not our choice. If we refuse to let him go he will kick off again and we will be back where we started. He wants to go, end of story. So might as well get the most we can for him so we can finance his replacement.

Re: Carlos Tevez

libertine said:
Anyone think this partnership with Aguero could be enough to make him stay and buck his ideas up? I think Sergio has been a big influence on his comeback

Hopefully so....never know what's around the corner in life!

Tevez's golf swing

Brilliant. Love that he showed a sense of humor in all the shit flinging. That's what being a blue is all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.