The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

Max_Headroom said:
didactic said:
Found it very insulting but im not one day hate next day love a player type of fan. Tevez and his efforts are 6 months too late for me and even after the game. He collects the ball and acts all high and mighty. What does Mancini do? Goes directly to the fans and applauds them for a good 5 minutes.

Nothing funny about rubbing our noses in the fact that he was AWOL playing golf. I still will not celebrate his goals.

FFS RM has to shoulder some of the blame, if he wasn't so pig headed the whole sorry saga could have been avoided, he took the punishment one match too far and Tevez walked, he may pay the ultimate price if we don't win the title because of it.

Mancini is the boss he can do what he wants long as he is boss. Players are under contract and must do what the boss asks. No excuses Tevez is not bigger than the club. He should show some respect to his fellow collegues, the club and its management.

He was on live TV insulting everyone he called Manchester a one club city he would be glad to never set foot in again.

Sorry he will not win me over, ever.

I liked it. We must move on with all this hate for tevez. It will only hurt us in the end if we hold a grudge.

mancitygaz said:
didactic said:
Found it very insulting but im not one day hate next day love a player type of fan. Tevez and his efforts are 6 months too late for me and even after the game. He collects the ball and acts all high and mighty. What does Mancini do? Goes directly to the fans and applauds them for a good 5 minutes.

Nothing funny about rubbing our noses in the fact that he was AWOL playing golf. I still will not celebrate his goals.
One of us took it the wrong way.

I thought he was taking the piss out of himself, not the fans.
Could be taken either way really. Think neutrals (or Rags) took it as making fun of himself?

Did crack 1/2 a grin while I rolled my eyes. Guess I don't have that Manchester sense of humor. It'll be hard to top "Why Always Me" though

didactic said:
mancitygaz said:
didactic said:

Really so he leaves his job and the club where he is the highest paid player leaves for months on end plays golf. Slates the club, the city, the players, the manager and then comes back scores 3 and mocks exactly what he was doing?

He is a smug little **** who will be demanding an exit come summer that effort is for Inter / AC / PSG / Real to match our asking price. He said he would never come back to Manchester or the club again. I dont just brush that off because he scored some goals when we have 4 games left.

I took it exactly how he meant it he was taking the piss.
Yes, he's a **** of a man, rather good at football though.

I'm not getting into this just be happy on the day we secured another 6-1 away victory.

Oh and he got the match ball because he deserved it, **** or not.

Re: If Tevez carries...

He's worth 30+ mil. but I'd like him to stay if it's possible.

FantasyIreland said:
didactic said:

A far better performance than any of Marios though,you can't deny that.shows what a bit of heart and desire can produce.

True. It's beyond just desire though. Tevez is one of the best players in the world talent wise. How many forwards can drop back and distribute the ball that way? His movement and vision are incredible.

said to the mrs on his 2nd he should do a golf swing propper called it! shame i didnt call his hattrick on 25/1, put my money on serg to get one instead ah well! ctid

didactic said:
mancitygaz said:
didactic said:

Really so he leaves his job and the club where he is the highest paid player leaves for months on end plays golf. Slates the club, the city, the players, the manager and then comes back scores 3 and mocks exactly what he was doing?

He is a smug little **** who will be demanding an exit come summer that effort is for Inter / AC / PSG / Real to match our asking price. He said he would never come back to Manchester or the club again. I dont just brush that off because he scored some goals when we have 4 games left.

I took it exactly how he meant it he was taking the piss.

I think your anger blinds you here mate - there's no way that effort that he puts in is solely for other clubs - your mad....he always give 100% on the pitch...makes you sound a bit foolish but I can understand where your hate comes from...personally it made me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.