The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

Just watched his interview after the Norwich game on the O/S, he's a changed man believe me I really think he's going to be here a while, I for one hope so and looking through the boards the numbers are swelling, c,mon CT bring the trophy my son.

Re: Tevez's golf swing

So now you are blaming Mancini for Tevezs actions? Come on now please excuse him if you choose but dont twist the truth

No i said in an earlier post he must shoulder some of the blame, his man management style has been discussed at length in the forum, he took the punishment too far and Tevez walked, i am not saying Tevez was right.

Go onto the O/S and look at his post match interview, he talks about the golf swing there.

themadinventor said:
Go onto the O/S and look at his post match interview, he talks about the golf swing there.

No thanks, I have no love for Tevez dont need to see anything he does. He is part of a team I support but I will not proactively follow what he does.

Re: If Tevez carries...

hopefully he does continue to show the footballing world what they've been missing and drag his price up to atleast 30mil we can put towards his replacement. I do want him gone but i'm not sure there is anyone we can get that will have the same drive and strength of tevez as well as his dribbling and finishing ability.

Max_Headroom said:
So now you are blaming Mancini for Tevezs actions? Come on now please excuse him if you choose but dont twist the truth

No i said in an earlier post he must shoulder some of the blame, his man management style has been discussed at length in the forum, he took the punishment too far and Tevez walked, i am not saying Tevez was right.

Tevez had no right to walk whatsoever regardless of anybody elses actions. So no, Mancini does not have to shoulder some of the blame regardless of the fact that his man manegement has been dicussed by a small, select group of fans.

didactic said:
themadinventor said:

No thanks, I have no love for Tevez dont need to see anything he does. He is part of a team I support but I will not proactively follow what he does.

Well you are interested enough to look at a tevez thread and leave comments hmmmmmm I just thought it may give you a different slant in things, never mind ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.