The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

mancitygaz said:
Yes, he's a **** of a man, rather good at football though.

I'm not getting into this just be happy on the day we secured another 6-1 away victory.

Oh and he got the match ball because he deserved it, **** or not.

You are missing my point, Mancini has been here doing his job yet felt it right to almost run over to the fans and applaud them.

Tevez has not been here did no such thing he could have swayed my opinion by humbling himself and applauding the fans in a sort of "forgive me gesture". Did he? Fuck no he was busy patting his own back just like he did when he threw the scarves on the floor while going to collect the FA cup other players won.

He will in the summer claim how he won us the league and everyone has now forgotten the Balotelli and Dzeko contribution forgetting that this midget was playing golf while we endured ups and downs. I dont celebrate his vanity nor his meglomania and will not celebrate his goals. He does play for City so I will endure his presence and wait for the day when the fickle again turn on him when he slates us again for a move some where else.

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

leipzigblue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
What nonsense- look what we could of won with him committed, absolute horse shit you ask me- he shit on the club and in doing so has contributed to it massively in maybe not lifting the trophy this season, when needed most he was nowhere- end of story!!!!!

How has he cost us the title?
I don't remember him playing in the 5-1 at Spurs or in the 6-1 at OT. Or even the home game against Norwich. In fact, if my memory serves me rightly, we played fantastic football without him in the first half of the season.
The fact is, we have 3 other top strikers to call upon, who for various reasons at various times this season have not performed to the best of their abilities. Why don't we consider other factors like the fact that we're new to this experience, or we've played too naively at times? To blame one man is to be blinkered.

We need him now, and we're paying him to do his job. Judging by his performances lately, he's doing exactly that. I don't care if he has no loyalty to the shirt (how many of us are totally loyal to our employers?), as long as he shows us what he's capable of and continues to add another dimension to the team at the exact moment when we need it. That moment is now!

C'mon City!

I've enlarged the bits you should read again and in doing so apply to that drivel of a reply- at least if engaging read the fucking thing properly........

A little thought- if like you say our strike force became misfiring would another option(of which we own) been available would it of made the difference? You bet your grans suspenders it would, the man needs a shower from big dick bubble whilst getting gang raped by 12 oompaloompas!

Mancini is the boss he can do what he wants long as he is boss..

I cannot argue with that but when he fucks up it does not make it right, as i said he took the punishment to far and we lost our top goal scorer from the previous season at a time when we could least afford it, he then put his confidence in Balotelli and look what that has done for us, i see he is now saying Balotelli could be ready for the United game, he really does needs to get his head out of his arse.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
I think your anger blinds you here mate - there's no way that effort that he puts in is solely for other clubs - your mad....he always give 100% on the pitch...makes you sound a bit foolish but I can understand where your hate comes from...personally it made me laugh.

I am not angry at all just I do not forgive what he did. Yes he does give 100% thats when he decides to play. Pity he decided not to for 6 months.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm --<br /><br />
Max_Headroom said:
Mancini is the boss he can do what he wants long as he is boss..

I cannot argue with that but when he fucks up it does not make it right, as i said he took the punishment to far and we lost our top goal scorer from the previous season at a time when we could least afford it, he then put his confidence in Balotelli and look what that has done for us, i see he is now saying Balotelli could be ready for the United game, he really does needs to get his head out of his arse.

So now you are blaming Mancini for Tevezs actions? Come on now please excuse him if you choose but dont twist the truth.

didactic said:
mancitygaz said:
Yes, he's a **** of a man, rather good at football though.

I'm not getting into this just be happy on the day we secured another 6-1 away victory.

Oh and he got the match ball because he deserved it, **** or not.

You are missing my point, Mancini has been here doing his job yet felt it right to almost run over to the fans and applaud them.

Tevez has not been here did no such thing he could have swayed my opinion by humbling himself and applauding the fans in a sort of "forgive me gesture". Did he? Fuck no he was busy patting his own back just like he did when he threw the scarves on the floor while going to collect the FA cup other players won.

He will in the summer claim how he won us the league and everyone has now forgotten the Balotelli and Dzeko contribution forgetting that this midget was playing golf while we endured ups and downs. I dont celebrate his vanity nor his meglomania and will not celebrate his goals. He does play for City so I will endure his presence and wait for the day when the fickle again turn on him when he slates us again for a move some where else.
Listen mate I agree with your sentiment, I just think it's clouding your judgement of him today.
I thought he did go and clap the fans, not sure though as I watched it on the telly.

Re: If Tevez carries...

Few teams could afford him and those that could, don't want to invest in a player that'll leave in 2-3 yrs. But if he continues, someone will take a chance...maybe 30-32 mil.

For those that want him to stay-you'd be hypocrites if you ever slag off Rooney and his hold on Rags. And it'd be stupid for City to offer Tevez more.

I can definitely see how people would find it insult to the club but tevez has always been about himself and it came off more like proving any critics or doubters that he'd lost any ability to me.
His partnership with aguero (and his affect on the whole team) today was unbelievable, but i still want him gone because we'll never know how long before he disappears again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.