The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Tevez's golf swing

It was one of them moments when you hold your breath and think, what the hell, and wait for everyone's reactions, but who cares, we won!

Interesting to hear from the man himself - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/April/Norwich-v-City-carlos-tevez-reaction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... z-reaction</a>

mancitygaz said:
didactic said:
Found it very insulting but im not one day hate next day love a player type of fan. Tevez and his efforts are 6 months too late for me and even after the game. He collects the ball and acts all high and mighty. What does Mancini do? Goes directly to the fans and applauds them for a good 5 minutes.

Nothing funny about rubbing our noses in the fact that he was AWOL playing golf. I still will not celebrate his goals.
One of us took it the wrong way.

I thought he was taking the piss out of himself, not the fans.

Do not speak to fools, they scorn the wisdom of your words.

;-p

didactic said:
You are missing my point, Mancini has been here doing his job yet felt it right to almost run over to the fans and applaud them.

Tevez has not been here did no such thing he could have swayed my opinion by humbling himself and applauding the fans in a sort of "forgive me gesture". Did he? Fuck no he was busy patting his own back just like he did when he threw the scarves on the floor while going to collect the FA cup other players won.

He will in the summer claim how he won us the league and everyone has now forgotten the Balotelli and Dzeko contribution forgetting that this midget was playing golf while we endured ups and downs. I dont celebrate his vanity nor his meglomania and will not celebrate his goals. He does play for City so I will endure his presence and wait for the day when the fickle again turn on him when he slates us again for a move some where else.

I think he did applaud the fans, either after the whistle or after hos golf swing. Can't remember exactly when but I did remember thinking it was the right thing to do.

Maybe they just missed that bit on the TV?

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
leipzigblue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
What nonsense- look what we could of won with him committed, absolute horse shit you ask me- he shit on the club and in doing so has contributed to it massively in maybe not lifting the trophy this season, when needed most he was nowhere- end of story!!!!!

How has he cost us the title?
I don't remember him playing in the 5-1 at Spurs or in the 6-1 at OT. Or even the home game against Norwich. In fact, if my memory serves me rightly, we played fantastic football without him in the first half of the season.
The fact is, we have 3 other top strikers to call upon, who for various reasons at various times this season have not performed to the best of their abilities. Why don't we consider other factors like the fact that we're new to this experience, or we've played too naively at times? To blame one man is to be blinkered.

We need him now, and we're paying him to do his job. Judging by his performances lately, he's doing exactly that. I don't care if he has no loyalty to the shirt (how many of us are totally loyal to our employers?), as long as he shows us what he's capable of and continues to add another dimension to the team at the exact moment when we need it. That moment is now!

C'mon City!

I've enlarged the bits you should read again and in doing so apply to that drivel of a reply- at least if engaging read the fucking thing properly........

A little thought- if like you say our strike force became misfiring would another option(of which we own) been available would it of made the difference? You bet your grans suspenders it would, the man needs a shower from big dick bubble whilst getting gang raped by 12 oompaloompas!

I read your thread very carefully the first time, thank you. The fact that you ask what we could have won with him fails to support any argument you may have. You may as well ask what we could have won with Messi and Ronaldo in the team. What if he had played all that time and been the selfish player we saw at times last season? Would we still be challenging? It's over and in the past, and he's back playing for us now, but it cannot be denied that we played perfectly fine without him for half the season and he wasn't missed.

You are entitled to your opinion on the quality of my reply, as I am entitled to mine about your post. However, I'm not sure that being aggressive to a fellow Blue is called for.

when needed most he was nowhere- end of story!!!!!

He is needed most now, and look where he is.

I said ir roday and I said it after the game midweek.
He would have won a lot of fans back round (within reason) had he had a shirt underneath saying "I'm sorry" whilst celebrating.

He's a ****, and by no means forgiven for his actions.
But something like that would have won over a few of the haters.

Keep scoring you ****.

He was an idiot for doing it, and if he had half a brain cell he would know some City fans would be touchy about him pissing off and playing golf but he did it anyway. He plays for himself and himself alone. Don't kid yourself in thinking each goal he scores are his way of showing he's sorry. Every goal he scores now is an advertisement to other clubs, a "come and sign me and this is what you'll get".

He doesn't want to be here, but has to because we were fining him into bankruptcy for breach of contract. A few goals wont win me over because I just think back to the tough away games where we could have done with his goals, where was he then? If he helps us win the league then I won't forgive him but I will wish him well at his next club but if we end up losing the league by 3 points I cannot look past the games where we lost or drew where he could have made the difference had he not been a ****.

Wasn't he taking the piss out of the Norwich fans with the golf swing? They were at him all game about him not wanting to be here, at one point he did his hands and ears thing to them as well.

Half expected him to get a second booking for that.

560380292.jpg

is picture worth a thousand words?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.