The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

mancitygaz said:
stony said:
I can't believe there are so many people who have forgiven him. I'll never forgive the little turd.
He didn't score that hat trick for the you or for the club, he plays and scores for himself. He put that performance in so clubs will come in for him in the summer.
The sooner this horrible, selfish little **** goes, the better.
I've not seen many post forgiving him he's a **** end of.

Myself, I'm a City fan and we're a better team with him in it. To be any other way would be cutting your nose off.

Simply not true. Our best form and best performences came when Tevez had fucked off.
He is getting the credit for our recent resurgence when he doesn't deserve it. The pressure is off, that is why we are winning again, simple as.

CTID101 said:
World class player and world class ****.

Will i forgive? no. Can i forget? no. But what i will do is celebrate every goal and assist as he is a City player and i am a City fan that wants to see the team do well regardless of whether it is morally correct etc

This

The stupid twat has been different class since coming back. He's not even fat any more. But I will only forgive him if he scores us the goal that wins us the league.

Ferguson loves that we've been so 'morally correct' while our best player was suspended and then left for Argentina.

What a debacle in hindsight. We should have just played down the Munich incident and got on with it.

Pam said:
I will forgive him the minute he scores the goal that wins the league.

this. i don't care if he plays for himself. as long as he gives his best for the team, when he is out there. i have said it before, i would have huntley and glitter upfront if it won us the league this year

stony said:
mancitygaz said:
stony said:
I can't believe there are so many people who have forgiven him. I'll never forgive the little turd.
He didn't score that hat trick for the you or for the club, he plays and scores for himself. He put that performance in so clubs will come in for him in the summer.

Myself, I'm a City fan and we're a better team with him in it. To be any other way would be cutting your nose off.

Simply not true. Our best form and best performences came when Tevez had fucked off.
He is getting the credit for our recent resurgence when he doesn't deserve it. The pressure is off, that is why we are winning again, simple as.
The pressure wasn't off today

Blue Haze said:
Ferguson loves that we've been so 'morally correct' while our best player was suspended and then left for Argentina.

What a debacle in hindsight. We should have just played down the Munich incident and got on with it.

It was telling that at the time Ferguscum, Elephant man and Gollum all came out in praise of the stance we took against Tevez.

stony said:
mancitygaz said:
stony said:

To suggest he hasn't had a hand in our up turn is potty.

I'm actually quite loathe to defend the man. Yes the pressure is off and we look like we did before Christmas but he does make a difference as today proved, not just today either.

Christ, I feel like I'm making a deal with the devil.

SWP's back said:
stony said:
mancitygaz said:

The pressure wasn't off today

Fred Done has already paid out. The pundits and media are calling the rags the champions elect. Everyone and their dog think they have won. Maybe not as convincingly since Wigan, but the pressure is now on them and our team seem visibly more relaxed.

and we still played better football without him than with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.