The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pretty sure he signed a five year contract when he signed in 2009.
I did a Google search on 'Tevez contract expires', and got January 2014 in several instances.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/people/argentina/9874/carlos-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/people/argentina ... rlos-tevez</a>

Contract expires: Jan 7, 2014

If that's wrong, that changes things slightly in our favour but still if no-one was willing to stump up £25m-£30m last window, I cannot see a reason why it would happen this window given that all the factors which influence fees in our favour have deteriorated.

didactic said:
You people arguing to defend Tevez and putting your morals and self respect aside are forgetting one simple thing. Noone is denying his ability or that he is a fantastic player but HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE HERE. This is a man who handed in a transfer request when we were top of the league got more money plus millions in bonuses then refused to get on the field during a CL game. After this he refused to apologise and fucked 4000 miles away every day saying he had been forced to stay and that he hated every day of being here and would not return.

Fast forward a few months later and you are all felating him again, rimming him even while it was him who left us and said he did not want to be here. He is here because he was going to get sued for breach of contract. So you can all choose to ignore the fact that he is only smiling for the camera and lying throughy his crooked teeth to seem professional so once again he is sold off as always been his wish.

Now some are resorting to blaming Mancini and everyone and everything else to excuse the fact they are selectively forgetting it was Tevez who more than once has submitted a transfer request and when not granted started causing a scene and refusing to play. How you can all smile past that and continue to deep throat him is beyond me.

Ok dude - this is only in reaction to your first point/sentence about those people putting their morals aside....its by no means clear cut. My take below on that single issue -

I know lots have been said about the guy and understandably so with such talent on one side and such a volatile personality on the other. However I find myself in a quandary - do I forgive or not forgive? Is it moral to forgive or moral to not forgive in this instance....?

Well I am not religious but have always (eventually) forgiven people, this seems the correct position in my life as I have needed to be forgiven many times myself in the past (who hasn't?). We are all capable of acting strangely at times and in an unacceptable manner but should we not forgive people so long as they repent? - This is probably the crux of the matter in hand as how do we know if the repentant has truly repented? How can we ever know? We only go off instincts and educated guesses but in this instance, educated guesses on our part and even our instincts are so far removed from the location of the problem that in reality we are all sat well and truly in the dark.

Displays like today tug at my heart strings as I have still retained some feelings of love for the little scamp (had to laugh at the golf swing) but there is obvious resistance to these feelings. Now the question is do I (or we if anyone feels similar) forgive or hold firm in our anger - now if we are only forgiving him because it suits us - as he's a great player then maybe it is immoral to forgive him. On the other hand if we are only not forgiving him because of the anger in our hearts then this could equally be construed to be just as immoral of an act as the first.

I dont know.....maybe I will forgive him but reluctantly and warily, I loved seeing him score today and the work rate that is always there for all to see....that much I am certain off.

bitter much ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/carlos-tevez-350667/index4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/carlos-tevez- ... ndex4.html</a>

564742_10150672149488381_575948380_9355660_1093314636_n.jpg

I should've really added a warning to that image.

Apologies to anyone who was about to eat a chipolata. Or some tangerine candyfloss.

waspish said:
Pam said:
We shouldn't sell the twat.

I'm with you he's a Twat but he's our Twat and we should keep him

I agree but also we should let what's happened be water under the bridge. I know alot will say no way blah blah . There's players at other clubs that have done a lot worse than tevez.I say draw a line in this whole bleeding affair and show the rest as the fans did yesterday at Norwich that we are all in this together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.