The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

I didn't boo but didn't cheer him onto the pitch either. It's a marriage of convenience, he needs to get match fit or else no fucker will sign him and we need him in the shop window to get a decent fee in the summer. If he makes a positive contribution fine, it will make up by about 0.00001% for fucking about for 6 months.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
The return of the king, welcome home Carlitos as for the cunts who walked out, fuck off and stay out your not wanted.

Oh No....How can anyone consider Tevez to be King when he in the company of Yaya, Silva, Richards, Aguero Nasri etc. He is someone we need to use to our advantage - but understand this, he has no respect for you as a fan or for our club so how can you idolise him like this?

Just imagine how good we would have been if he hadn´t left us to play golf in Argentina? He does not care about MCFC, and as much as I love us wining I hate to see we have to use him to win. Whatever happens, I think he needs to leave the club after the season. I will cheer for our lads, and I hope in future everyone coming to play for us would not try same shit as CT did! We need our players to show love to us supporters because without us they are nothing!

Glad to see him back as were the players obviously. Gives us something different and TBH felt a lot happier seeing him on the pitch tonight than I did when we played Wigan at home earlier in the season.

Win at any cost for me now....Welcome back Carlos

ban-mcfc said:
ged nightingale said:
tevez you are a ****,

for the time being he's our ****.
And thank fuck for him. Great ball to Nasri. Long live the ****

To this that walked, serves you right for missing the best 20 mins of the season. It was amazing.

from my usual seat in 116 SSL1 the only booing i could hear was from the rent boys.
yes i still think he's a **** but i still went fuckin mental when nasri scored a peach of a goal from a sublime pass from the afore mentioned.

welcome back carlos,the proper blues welcome you with open arms,all is forgiven....nobody knows the true story................for sure...until then.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.