The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

CC1 said:
blumoonrisen said:
CC1 said:
Oh dear - the dinosaur speaks.

The woman had every right to make her point - she has already said it was a one off protest and she has more balls than a lot of folk on here for sticking to her principals. She, and most others will accept that Mancini is astute enough to pick Tevez for the good of the club - but he, and we, don't have to like Tevez or to forget what he did to our club, players and fans. However, we have to use him as it suits us - and Tevez, I hope, must know he is being used!

There was a hint of irony in my comment... but questioning her gender is a bit below the belt...

I doubt very much that you intended any irony - but you need some sort of excuse perhaps , after re - reading what you wrote. It really says a lot about you.

I know exactly what I said and why I said it.. so yes it says everything about me.. however you choose to see it and judge it is irrelevent.

mrjxf14 said:
welcome back carlos,the proper blues welcome you with open arms,all is forgiven....nobody knows the true story................for sure...until then.........

agreed<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 am --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1-tCRGP2jM&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1-tCRGP ... re=related</a>

the ironic singing of " hes carlos tevez he plays when he wants " was classic tongue in cheek city humour , made me smile anyway .

All you daft cunts who booed Tevez just look back at the end of the season and when we have lifted that trophy just remember that sublime little pass to Nasri

blumoonrisen said:
CC1 said:
blumoonrisen said:
There was a hint of irony in my comment... but questioning her gender is a bit below the belt...

I doubt very much that you intended any irony - but you need some sort of excuse perhaps , after re - reading what you wrote. It really says a lot about you.

I know exactly what I said and why I said it.. so yes it says everything about me.. however you choose to see it and judge it is irrelevent.

I don't think anyone's opinion is irrelevant but this is getting boring. You think what you want

Come on you blues.....WE CAN WIN THIS LEAGUE

ged nightingale said:
tevez you are a ****,

Enjoy him for the last 10 games, because you will miss him for a long time.

He is one of a kind man.

Tevez City said:
ged nightingale said:
tevez you are a ****,

He is one of a kind man.

That's the problem, we can't just enjoy him now, well i can't anyway.

All that is left is a business arangement that we hope concludes amicably even if one party acted recklessly throughout the majority of the contract.

Tevez City said:
ged nightingale said:
tevez you are a ****,

He is one of a kind man.

Sooner he fucks off the better. Are you going to support his new club ?

Thank you to those who supported my stand, even if they didn’t agree with it. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place if we all agreed on everything? :-) Special thanks to CC1.

Bluemoon risen, I just love people who, when they cannot win their argument any other way, resort to personal abuse. However, I am going to assume that by ‘time of the month’ you meant the day in the month that I get paid and yes, strangely enough I do get paid on the 22nd of the month. How perceptive of you.

Have a good night’s sleep I am sure you will feel better in the morning!! :-)

p.s. like CC1 I think this is now getting boring.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.