The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
un-fucking-believable.

never ever turn your back on city, whatever you think about carlos, there's another 10 players out there, our fucking players.

Why not? It was ok to boo the team, who have been there through all the winter months and for every game, as happened last Thursday and yet it is wrong to walk out when Tevez comes on after all he did wrong!!

That is what is unbelievable and I am allowed to do as I wish. Sorry if it offends your sensibilities but I am not a sheep, I am a person with a mind of my own.

booing the team (which i've never done btw) is part and parcel of showing the players you're not happy, when they came back out the same fans sang to support them. it's just another emotion that fans from all clubs do from time to time when they're not happy.

literally getting up and walking out is a different story altogether and IMO fecking shite.

and also it's a free country yes, i could support ushited if i wanted to.... doesn't mean i'm going to do it. anyway it's your loss, when 45,000 blues were stood belting out bluemoon after we scored a late winner to go within a point of 1st you were probably on the way home.

what you going to do if tevez starts every game from now?

ignore him as much as possible I suspect

and certainly not be licking his arse

Personally I have full confidence in Mancini. If Tevez is on the bench, in the starting 11, not even playing, i don't care. I've doubted his decisions (and a lot of people have) too many times to not believe in him.

connor_devine94 said:
Boos sounded like Chelsea fans to me.

they were mostly, i'm 116 and those around me cheered and the chelsea fans booed like fuck.

boo's unfortunately sound louder naturally but it looked as though 95%+ were clapping, i had a good look around.

The return of the king, welcome home Carlitos as for the cunts who walked out, fuck off and stay out your not wanted.

Quite a bit of booing around me in cb level 1, then a few little squabbles broke
out

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
The return of the king, welcome home Carlitos as for the cunts who walked out, fuck off and stay out your not wanted.

someone pass me a fucking bucket
return of the king. get a fucking grip

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Whatever anyone thinks of him as a person and I think he is a twat, he definately lifted us when he came on and his ball for the winner was superb.

To be honest most of the boos were from Chelsea fans. Most city fans gave him a good reception. Some even gave a standing ovation which I think is going a bit too far!

He is a 'commodity' with a market value, and the owners need to sell him for the highest price. That, and only that, is why he was on the pitch tonight.

dref619 said:
Quite a bit of booing around me in cb level 1, then a few little squabbles broke
out

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

someone pass me a fucking bucket
return of the king. get a fucking grip
No you get a fucking grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.