The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

kenkladze said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Whatever anyone thinks of him as a person and I think he is a twat, he definately lifted us when he came on and his ball for the winner was superb.

To be honest most of the boos were from Chelsea fans. Most city fans gave him a good reception. Some even gave a standing ovation which I think is going a bit too far!

He is a 'commodity' with a market value, and the owners need to sell him for the highest price. That, and only that, is why he was on the pitch tonight.

couldn't give a fuck if we've rooney, tevez or pissing hitler up top as long as we win ;)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Whatever anyone thinks of him as a person and I think he is a twat, he definately lifted us when he came on and his ball for the winner was superb.

To be honest most of the boos were from Chelsea fans. Most city fans gave him a good reception. Some even gave a standing ovation which I think is going a bit too far!

There were some boos amongst the cheers but I think the chorus of MANCINI.....not long after Tevez came on showed who has the support of the fans.

dref619 said:
Quite a bit of booing around me in cb level 1, then a few little squabbles broke
out

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
The return of the king, welcome home Carlitos as for the cunts who walked out, fuck off and stay out your not wanted.

someone pass me a fucking bucket
return of the king. get a fucking grip

''return of the king''

truly sick making

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
dref619 said:
Quite a bit of booing around me in cb level 1, then a few little squabbles broke
out

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
The return of the king, welcome home Carlitos as for the cunts who walked out, fuck off and stay out your not wanted.

No you get a fucking grip.

A quiet brilliant reposte.

The wit and sharp humour displayed here is almost palpable.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
dref619 said:
out

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

No you get a fucking grip.

how anyone who knows the heritage of this club can call Tevez 'the king' is beyond me after the way he's treated this club.

he isn't here to be loved , he's hear to win us a title and put himself in the shop window.

Leaving early is not gonna make an iota of difference to him so why bother missing a great win because of team selection.
Support the team and if that includes tevez then so what if he starts every home game you are just giving the medja a few crumbs to feed on by staging walkouts!

Forza City!

Could hear boos but not from anyone near to where I was sat (CBL3)
I couldn't help but clap tbh, wouldn't dream of booing

Wasn't such a huge roar. It was the fact that the majority didnt want to boo cos it would have affected the team and it was the team that was important tonight and that took precedent. If he'd have come on 5.0 up, 5.0 down or in a game that was meanigless, Id guarantee there'd have been louder booing than cheering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.