The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

to the people calling eccles blue...shame on you!

she is city through and through and has more points than most of the internet geeks on here! eccles knows that i disagree with her point of view on tevez but i fully respect her views! with the mileage she puts in following city ...she deserves it!

good on yer sheila! lets get back to normal and win the title this year!! ;)

I have no problem with people walking out when Tevez was called on to the pitch. That's their choice.

A stupid choice in my opinion, one that does no good to anyone associated with the club. But if it makes them feel better I suppose it's no different to leaving 10 minutes early to beat the rush.

But what I do find incredible was the woman on Radio 5 talking live on her mobile about her intentions to get up and leave!

What was that all about? That wasn't a protest about Tevez, that was all about trying to feel important when they're not.

Talk about atention seeking...

I thought it was slightly muted but we fucking desperate when he came on..............saw his reaction and his facial expression on mod after our 2nd goal and I'm sure he'll give 100% over the next few weeks.................welcome back Carlos!!!

Comparison between Mario and Carlos

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

Completed 21 of 22 passes.

I was not kidding when I said that half fit Tevez is better than fully fit Balotelli.

Tevez City said:
Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

get your tongue out his arse

the day he leaves the club hopefully you go too

lee-mcfc said:
Tevez City said:
Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

get your tongue out his arse

the day he leaves the club hopefully you go too

At least I had a valid point.

30% boos
30% cheers
40% did fuck all

But what is 100% true is that United will be SHITTING THEIR KEKS at the thought of a rampaging Tevez for these last few games. Good enough for RM, good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.