The Carlos Tevez Thread

Re: Tevez - Huge Roar

I died a bit inside when he came on. Where the fuck's he been all season?! He deserved no cheers whatsoever! I tried my best not to boo the **** and ended up sat in my seat shaking my head. Very disappointed to think about the thirty five games he deserted us for; totally unacceptable and unforgivable! This amongst seventeen other things I am seething at him for that all happened even before the Bayern München incident...and he was cheered, fucking hell, sad state of affairs and embarrassing.

Carlos; NOTHING is forgiven you Hermun Munster head wanker!

Tevez City said:
Comparison between Mario and Carlos

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

Completed 21 of 22 passes.

I was not kidding when I said that half fit Tevez is better than fully fit Balotelli.

You aint doing yourself any favours mate. For the record, I am a huge Tevez fan but to come out with a sweeping statement like that isnt right. Mario was not with it last night (on a side point I seriously think he needs to look at the boots/studs he is using...the last couple of games he is always slipping over and this is a guy with tremendous balance and agillity)

Mario is an out and out goal scorer who was also playing out of position last night....he is much more effective when played in the centre (though I know he can play and likes to cut in fromt he left)...but one poor game doesnt make him a bad player...same with dzeko and both are inexperienced in this league whereas Tevez is experienced in bothjust playg terms and the prem league than both those two

Tevez had a great effect on the game last night and Im looking forward to seeing more from him. I still cling to the faint hope that he and RM can resolve their differences and he stays but I seriously doubt that. Tevez game has always been about passion, hassling and being all over the pitch and lethal finishing...mario isnt that sort of player; he will drift in and out of games but he can do the completey unexpected. To compare teh two is pointless and people still need to realise its a squad game....mario wasnt on it last night so he got replaced....it will swing the other way sometimes with others getting replaced by mario and thats why we will be successful int he end (maybe not this season).

Tevez has a lot to offer this season. (in my opinion its wrong to boo him BUT its peoples right to do so if they feel like it). As Ruud Gullet said on TV last night and I said at the time (along with others) there was more to the Munich incident than just what happened on the night. BOTH tevez and Mancini were at fault. Tevez subsequent actions were very stupid/ill advised and really didnt help his cause btu then again after Mancinis post match comment of he will never ever play again then you can see why tevez may have done it....but he shoudl have stayed and sorted it out

All that matters is the rest of the season at the moment. I hope tevez plays some part in it as we will need him at points. Last night showed he is no where near fitness (not suprising) but even at 50% he can have a great impact int he last 30 mins or so and that will ponly increase.

Get behind the team and ALL that play in the shirt. At the end of the season it is upto the manager, player and people behind the scenes to decide what to do. If he is sold then fine, but we have to get a replacement and that is not easy.....if he stays....brilliant

Id love to see tev score a goal, run to the bench and hug RM (Wonder what peoples reactions on ehre would be then)....but I think too much has passed between these two now for that unfortunately

Tevez City said:

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

I was not kidding when I said that half fit Tevez is better than fully fit Balotelli.

Not often i agree with you but Tevez was a different class when he came on.

Guys, if you were booers or mute, you have now made your feelings known. There is no need to carry this on now. We have all had our say, and Manchester City Football Club would want us in an ideal world to back every player.

If that was an unfit Carlito last night, then can you imagine what a fresh, fully fit Tevez is going to bring us in the run in?

We have to match United and beat them in the Derby, that was looking unlikely until Tevez came on last night.

Whats more important? Your own agenda or City winning this title. Time to draw a line and move on.

blue underpants said:
All you daft cunts who booed Tevez just look back at the end of the season and when we have lifted that trophy just remember that sublime little pass to Nasri

I just hope they push him to the back when the photographs are taken of us with the Premier League Trophy, My FA Cup photographs were ruined by him at the bloody front!

I was there as always tonight. Tevez is a bad nob for the way he treated everyone involved in the club... He appologised, it was accepted, All the players and the manager are fine with him and are glad to have him back... But more than that, If you were one of those who booed a City player coming onto the field when we were 0-1 down in a HUGE game then hang your fucking heads in shame!

We cannot afford even a slight bit of negativity to affect our players, we need to stand together and roar them home. If you are willing to jeapordise that because a little South American hurt your feelings then you need to fuck right off and kindly refrain from attending in the future!

Ricster said:
Tevez City said:

Mario Played 45 minutes

Completed 7 of 8 passes.

Tevez played 24 minutes

Not often i agree with you but Tevez was a different class when he came on.

Guys, if you were booers or mute, you have now made your feelings known. There is no need to carry this on now. We have all had our say, and Manchester City Football Club would want us in an ideal world to back every player.

If that was an unfit Carlito last night, then can you imagine what a fresh, fully fit Tevez is going to bring us in the run in?

We have to match United and beat them in the Derby, that was looking unlikely until Tevez came on last night.

Whats more important? Your own agenda or City winning this title. Time to draw a line and move on.

Exactly this.

To be honest we should have drawn a line under it once Mancini accepted his apology. I don't like Tevez for what he has done but then again if it wasn't for him then we wouldn't have qualified for the Champions League. As for this golfing holiday, we've fined him nigh on 10m quid for him going AWOL and I also seem to remember that our form didn't dip at all when he was in Argentina.

The big picture is Manchester City winning the league. Nothing else matters!!

some of these posts on this thread are a damn right joke to be honest, you all have your heads right up his anal orifice after one little thing after all he's done to the club, people like micah, and joe, and de jong have carried this team all season and they don't get the level of praise that this over-weight half-wit gets for playing one game? especially by all these journyman fans and 'Dzekites' we have arround here now *shakes head*

As many have said apology made and accepted move on.He's back so lets get behind the team and manager If it was down the road it would be described as a masterstroke by the old genius

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.