The Carlos Tevez Thread

glassyeyes said:
Saddens me to see that a single assist is enough for so many city fans to discard their dignity and the dignity of the City.

Lack of respect for the club is a signature of small clubs.

I sort of agree with you but its not just about the sngle assit - its about his direct ness and drive and energy everything we have been missing

Other players have had the chance to step up t the mark - Ballo blew it last night - had ne scored Tevez may never have come on but he did not and Tevez took his chance

Letting a player rot in the reserves just aint going to happen wit a player of Tevez quality and value

I did not clap him nor did i boo him he is a player in a city shirt whom for the time he is on the pitch puts in 100% and give us something different

As an employee of Feyenoord TV i am working on a special broadcast about John Guidetti. We're looking for Manchester City fans that follow the Swedish striker with excessive interest. We would like to make an item about these supporters. Also i would like to know how well known Guidetti is in Manchester. Can someone give me more infromation about thise toppic?

Tom

glassyeyes said:
Saddens me to see that a single assist is enough for so many city fans to discard their dignity and the dignity of the City.

pmsl - is dignity to never forgive then? - Ithink your confused with the actual meaning of the word, can I ask what you know of the word dignity? The last line of your comment proves you have none good sir! Somebody with self respect does not try and intentionally antagonise others for any purpose.

malg said:
glassyeyes said:

Oy aye, and Rooney showed utter respect for you lot as well.....get a grip.

Oh, and MODs, as he's slagging us off (in bold), any chance of banning him. He's obviously on a wind up. Any Rag coming on here and spouting about 'small club' shouldn't even be allowed to converse with us. So, Ban?

yeah mate i'd say get rid of the **** ;)

If Tevez contines to keep a low profile, keep his gob shut and perform on the pitch eventually every City supporter will forgive him, unfortunately there is very little chance of that happening, the very moment he thinks he is in a position of power he will start with his antics again and potentially destroy our season.

Mancini thinks that Tevez is a risk worth taking, hopefully he is right and I am wrong.

His introduction did seem to improve the tempo and overall belief and he did not disappoint.
His assist was sublime and he offers us a different outlet at a time when we need new ideas.
As fans we have to get behind him and the team,as its counter productive to what we all want.
He could make the difference,at least we will know and not be left wondering.As for the last 6 months,looking back will only give you a sore neck and nothing is achieved by doing so.
Not anything about the whole Munich affair that I like,he disrespected our club at a moment ofneed and I can understand some fans never forgiving him.Each to their own.I know he was a key factor in getting us to win a Cup Final,along with the rest of the team/squad,and his goals helped
us to our first season in the Champions League,so both parties have benefitted,which is what a contract is about.He is a winner and can drag us over the line to lift the Premier League trophy,he is relatively fresh,committed,his season starts now,when other players are tiring,
Silva,Aguero noticeably,he can propel us to the title,worth a risk ? You decide

More important than all of that I want to know did anyone get up and leave the stadium as promised (E.B.) springs to mind ??, I bet nobody did lol and if anyone did they are stupid.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
glassyeyes said:

pmsl - is dignity to never forgive then? - Ithink your confused with the actual meaning of the word, can I ask what you know of the word dignity? The last line of your comment proves you have none good sir! Somebody with self respect does not try and intentionally antagonise others for any purpose.

This all day long

Some folks act like dignity means holding a grudge forever even to the club's detriment. That's not class or dignity.

Also ban that rag please.

Seen a few posts on here saying that we shouldn't be going overboard for one single assist. I must have been the only one to notice that he put the ball through to Dzeko that led to the corner, that led to the penalty. Oh, and before anyone says that's a bit of a reach, they'd be saying it if it was Silva. His performance wasn't down to one assist, his overall game after such a long lay off was excellent.

Not a fan of Tevez the man, but as a footballer we need him, and he proved that last night. Oh, and for anyone who booed him, or even worse, for anyone who left when he came on, you're a bit blinded by the media reporting of the whole sorry incident. As someone said earlier, off course bacon face supported Mancini in keeping Tevez out - we'd do the same if they wanted to keep Rooney out of their team. As Public Enemy put it 'Don't Believe the Hype'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.