The Celtic Thread (Merged)

Re: Celtic reinstated in the Champions League + Weiss' Opini

Rules are Rules and the other team clearly broke them.
But:
Recently a very similar thing happened and the other team had a 15k fine only as the player had no baring on the result. So how can the same organisation rule differently this time. No consistency.
Also why have they ruled so quickly.
As others have said, something does not feel right about this

Henry Chinaski said:
What is his beef. Is he an Orangeman or something?
Went there on loan and won the league and cup, guessing he feels an affinity with them.

Blue Smarties said:
Henry Chinaski said:
Went there on loan and won the league and cup, guessing he feels an affinity with them.

I remember that.He comes across a bit of a knob.

How different this is to the Sunderland situation last season when claims were made of fielding an illegal player,were those not true or the rules don't apply to the pl?but nevertheless its another joke by uefa

Everyone should remember this is the second time that Celtic have benefited from this recently (FC Sion) and CAS called the last one ridiculous and threw it out, but UEFA refused to reinstate Sion as the group stages had begun. I call corrupt bullshit.

Henry Chinaski said:
Blue Smarties said:
Henry Chinaski said:

Not our player any more, so not our concern what he tweets. However, it's not the brightest thing to tweet; mocking another club, mocking UEFA's handling of the incident and his use of the term ''raped''. Ah well; he's young. He'll learn.

jimharri said:
Henry Chinaski said:
Blue Smarties said:

Not our player any more, so not our concern what he tweets. However, it's not the brightest thing to tweet; mocking another club, mocking UEFA's handling of the incident and his use of the term ''raped''. Ah well; he's young. He'll learn.

Thats what i was thinking. Everything about that tweet was cringeworthy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.