The Champions League Isn't All That

Signed up to the CL scheme again this year, wish I didn't now. Corrupt fuckers. Kick me out of my seat for the Barcelona game, can't get a beer in the ground. What's with the shit treatment of the paying customer?

I want to win it but only if its the 13-8 rule this eason as that would fuck them off even more than liverpool winning in and not qualifying thus showing just how it was suppose the secure the status que.

Yes but was anybody at the Caernarfon Select XI v Man City pre-season friendly 69/70 season.

Four of us went on a Friday night in a crappy old car and slept in it in the castle car park.

Next day City fans were entering the ground via peoples gardens to avoid paying, those were the days.

Hopefully we get a decent final tonight. Really looking forward to it

I hope Atletico win it as I really admire the job Simeone has done there. He's got absolutely everything out of his players.

cheddar404 said:
It's overhyped bollocks and I won't be watching the final. I'd rather watch yeh play off final. Unfortunately it's important to our progress but it's a wank competition.
You wouldn't be saying that if we got anywhere near the final

There's shady politics surrounding the competition because of the money and prestige, but at heart is football played at the very highest level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.