The Champions League Isn't All That

It's provided me with a great deal of joy over the years.

My favourite highlights are John Terry, the Ginger Pig and the Pikey thug missing the greatest night of their lives.

The competition could and should be a whole lot better. It would improve greatly with an open draw once we get down to 16 teams for instance.

As supporters we should just enjoy being in it and not get obsessed with it like Inter and Chelsea and Real Madrid. Then it could become a noose around our necks. One outstanding performance at the Etihad I feel will make most appreciate it more.

I believe we can win it with this set of players in the next two or three years. Athletico are in the final tonight and I would certainly fancy our chances against them.

Just an opinion on the refs all countries play to the same set of rules but they are interpreted totally different in each .so city playing English version vbarca playing Spanish version reffed by an italion using Italian version .for me no wonder games are stop start as in my opinion nobody knows which interpretation of the rules they are using ? Hence we think bent\crap refs ?

Love us to win the CL for the prestige and just to rub Uefa's nose in it, but as a competition its shit and the Premier league is much more enjoyable and important in my opinion.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Love us to win the CL for the prestige and just to rub Uefa's nose in it, but as a competition its shit and the Premier league is much more enjoyable and important in my opinion.

The premier league is the toughest competition to win for sure.Thirty eight games where you know every game will be a battle and never won until the final whistle,played in all manner of weather conditions and on their day any team can beat another.I didn't realise just what an achievement to win it it was until we had actually done it.

The champions league did suprise me with the technical ability even amongst the so called lesser teams even.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Juan King said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So you'd rather watch two mediocre Championship sides compete than possibly the best two teams in Europe?
Oh well, each to their own I suppose.

Fuck that. I'm waiting for the division 2 play off final! You can keep your fancy shit.

It's the Skrill North relegation eliminators that really get my juices flowing, other than watching fat middle aged blokes puking up last night's ale and having a line of half time Charlie playing Sunday league pub football in my local park.
Keep it real, I say.

Haha brilliant.

Really hope Athletico Madrid do it tonight just to restore just a little bit of spirit back into football..

10401915_527854593991653_992177531820368007_n.jpg

For those sayingI mean QPR's annual wage bill is 78 million, Athletico Madrid's annual wage bill is 54 million.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Its a massively prestigious competition, but it's ridiculously bent. I also hate the fact that every tackle is a free kick and a yellow card.
this goes back to the point i made about the refs earlier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.