The Championship thread...

Millwall relegated;

giphy.gif

Hi Blackpool fan.

Just thought I'd let you know that last night Jason Manford posted:

"Just been reading about that odious ferret who runs Blackpool FC, Karl Oyston. Pack your bags lad & leave the club some dignity. #oystonout"

He followed it up with:

"Dear fans,
After my earlier post regarding calling Karl Oyston of Blackpool FC an 'odious ferret' I've been contacted by my lawyers.
So I would like to retract my comments, they were unfair and misjudged and I can only apologise for letting myself, my family and my fans down. The last thing I want is to cause upset and to be taken to court over a silly comment.
I can only hope that my apology is accepted by ferrets and ferret owners everywhere. They of course make lovely, loving, loyal pets & are easily trainable & entertaining. To compare them to that total bellend was an insult to ferrets and for that I am sorry. To be even be mentioned in the same sentence to that knuckle-dragging slimy cockmuppet was a miscalculation on my part.
Regards,
Jason Manford"

He also shared this video about our season and the Judgement Day protest on Saturday:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RE99ptBVDk[/video]

Cheers, and please share the video!

bfcfan said:
Hi Blackpool fan.

Just thought I'd let you know that last night Jason Manford posted:

"Just been reading about that odious ferret who runs Blackpool FC, Karl Oyston. Pack your bags lad & leave the club some dignity. #oystonout"

He followed it up with:

"Dear fans,
After my earlier post regarding calling Karl Oyston of Blackpool FC an 'odious ferret' I've been contacted by my lawyers.
So I would like to retract my comments, they were unfair and misjudged and I can only apologise for letting myself, my family and my fans down. The last thing I want is to cause upset and to be taken to court over a silly comment.
I can only hope that my apology is accepted by ferrets and ferret owners everywhere. They of course make lovely, loving, loyal pets & are easily trainable & entertaining. To compare them to that total bellend was an insult to ferrets and for that I am sorry. To be even be mentioned in the same sentence to that knuckle-dragging slimy cockmuppet was a miscalculation on my part.
Regards,
Jason Manford"

He also shared this video about our season and the Judgement Day protest on Saturday:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RE99ptBVDk[/video]

Cheers, and please share the video!

Absolutely shocking what this family are doing to your club.

Best of luck with your campaign against them and fair play to Jason for his comments/support

Thanks
My in-laws are from Manchester and my father-in-law, his son, his brother, his nephew and two cousins are all ST-holding blues.
As a club with some ‘ownership issues’ in the past, I wonder what you guys would have done with the Oystons?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.