The City fan crying when we got beat

He spilt half a pint on my mate before the game yesterday the daft fucker, couldn't believe it when I saw him on tv after the game.

Didn't see it but I can imagine the type.

If we lose a cup final you can cry, if we get relegated you can cry

But if we lose a league game two thirds of the way through the season and you cry then it's a fair bet you don't really understand football

Second tier South Stand close to the away fans that's where this gut sits.

Couldn't believe it when the camera went on this prick MAN UP

1 point behind the swamp dwellers with 10 games to go is not a time to be pissed off with head in your hands time.

Remember the relegations and when we got behind our team singing and chanting and now we have lads overly pissed off being beaten by Swansea as we are riding high in the league.

You couldn't make this shit up

Aye ok what a complete and utter idiot but give the guy a break eh.

Are people (rags) seriously posting his mobile number online? My god what a sad sad sad wee cyber world some people live in.

He cried, city got beat time to move on. I certainally couldnt careless if this has become an internet joke for u*d.

ban-mcfc said:
so we was pissed!?

fair do's. i cry quite a lot whilst pissed at fuck all.

i once cryed when i came home after a night out because i thought my dog had fallen out with me.

I cried just reading that.

Had she? The dog I mean ... fallen out with you?

God darn it - life is hard sometimes.

*slumps forward and sobs*

Are you lot really disgusted with him because he cried or is it just that you're pissed off with him because it's given your United supporting mates a chance to take the piss out of you/us on Facebook?

Yes it's a bit cringeworthy and I'm sure he's regretting it now but at least the lad cares. It shows how much he loves the club.

Granted if that's all he's got to worry about then he leads a charmed life but go easy on the lad for Christ's sake. The poor lad's life is going to be made a misery for weeks now so he needs all the friends he can get.

It's a poor show when a Blue gets crucified for showing emotion over the Blues.

PS. No it wasn't me or a family member! ;-)

Sky Blue said:
Marvin said:
Should delete this topic and ban all the members taking the p'ss out of a blue who cares more about City than all of you.

Agreed...give the kid a break.

spot on Marvin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.