The clapham junction asda brawl

Instead of beheading him, imprisoning him or beating him with a big stick, non of which will happen how about this:
Sentence him to 12 months imprisonment suspended for 6 months on the understanding that he completes 100 community service but here is the twist. He has to do his 100 hours at that Asda store. I would make him clean the car park, litter pick etc. The manager would ensure he works and if he doesn't he goes to prison.
Can you imagine the worry he would have whilst there, a boyfriend/husband of the woman he assaulted could turn up at any time ! It would also punish him if it had to be done in 6 hour stints

Last edited:
I’m sure I read that Spider-Man is a cage fighter too. Don’t know if it’s true but I heard if you are a trained fighter you get more severe punishment because it’s in effect like using a weapon. Probably bullshit but heard it in the boxing gym

Instead of beheading him, imprisoning him or beating him with a big stick, non of which will happen about this:
Sentence him to 12 months imprisonment suspended for 6 months on the understanding that he completes 100 community service but here is the twist. He has to do his 100 hours at that Asda store. I would make him clean the car park, litter pick etc. The manager would ensure he works and if he doesn't he goes to prison.
Can you imagine the worry he would have whilst there, a boyfriend/husband of the woman he assaulted could turn up at any time ! It would also punish him if it had to be done in 6 hour stints
100 likes for this idea. If he’d done that to my missus/family member I’d wrap a baseball bat around his head

That was grim viewing. Cunts will be doing live executions for views on their YouTube channels before long.
What a society we are becoming.

It’s the fakest thing I ever heard,
Let’s see how he’s talking in a few years when he kops himself on,
Init blood!
It reminds me of a guy I worked with many years ago and I was trying to figure out what part of Ireland his accent was from,
So I asked another lad and he laughed and said Manchester born and bred, a bloody Manc talking with a made up Irish accent for some bizarre reason!
Feckin bastard.

Instead of beheading him, imprisoning him or beating him with a big stick, non of which will happen about this:
I have a better solution musty. 100 hours spent with you in the pub.

He'd never commit another crime again; )

Serious question about this kind of ‘prank’ on social media.
What is the prank supposed to be. I mean what do they think the plan is dressing up and going to Asda?
Do they go with the purpose of thrashing the place?

I agree with everyone in here saying they hope he gets what he deserves, but I’m baffled by people like this as to what purpose they think their actions are going to have.
Where’s the joke?

Social media is the pits. Everyone wants their 15 mins of fame, and this YouTube outlet is causing people to act like cunts for theirs. We had it in work this week with some no mark who labelled himself an 'auditer'. Just attention starved non achievers who need to fill a void in their lives.

Self appointed auditors who generally target police stations and prison establishments as they know staff are in a difficult position should they react. None of them appear to have a single independent thought and just copy each other in style and content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.