The clapham junction asda brawl

Fucking hell! Wumming for wanting these vermin dealt with properly? I can’t get over that women’s head potentially smashing back on the floor?!! All she did was go to work at Asda and some idiot does that to her?! Ok I will let him off with the death penalty (just) after a nights sleep but it deserves about ten years in my book. Dispaicable and gives him plenty of time to think about what a shit thing to do.
That's someone's daughter

Bring back the birch and thrash the cowardly cunts.

Similar works to good effect in Singapore, although it's the cane there.

While I'm all for rehabilitation, after all stopping crime and moronic behaviour like this is what we all want, I think there has to be punishment for the crime first. There has to be consequences and for a lot of these morons prison isn't feared. A lot are in and out of there anyway, they know how to play the system and can get drugs in there and have fun with their equally stupid mates. Sure they'd rather be outside, but it isn't too traumatic for them as it would be for a straight goer finding themselves inside.

For someone like Spiderman I'm sorry but corporal punishment is fully deserved and justified. Call it revenge, call it barbaric, call it what you want but that fucker deserves it.

Bring back the birch and thrash the cowardly cunts.

In the age where peoples vanity and need for self praise it at a high bringing back the stocks and public shaming and humiliation would be my choice.

But for spidertwat hang him fom his ankles and twat him with sticks

Stick spidey in a prison for one week after telling the other inmates hes in there for hitting girls, doubt he will be so cocky if he gets out.

Seriously though, you work, you pay your dues, you are law abiding, you go to the supermarket and some twats in costumes beat you up!!!!!!! that is NOT the sort of society any normal person wants. These people obviously felt empowered by their outfits? weird and out of order.

Please can they be dealt with in a way that deters others from such vile acts.

Stick spidey in a prison for one week after telling the other inmates hes in there for hitting girls, doubt he will be so cocky if he gets out.

Seriously though, you work, you pay your dues, you are law abiding, you go to the supermarket and some twats in costumes beat you up!!!!!!! that is NOT the sort of society any normal person wants. These people obviously felt empowered by their outfits? weird and out of order.

Please can they be dealt with in a way that deters others from such vile acts.

This....but what he’ll probably get is simply a two year suspended sentence as that’s how weak our justice system is.

Although as mentioned I think by an earlier poster locking these pondlife up does little to alter their rehabilitation to become a positive part of society as it seems prison is hardly a deterrent these days as people play the system & get more drawn into underground activities.

Unfortunately the Asda brawl is a reflection of our society where it seems there really isn’t any deterrent for people’s actions anymore. I personally think the younger generation have too much time on their hands & sparked by social media instant gratification generation feel the need to use up their energy on absolute pointless & destructive behaviour to get a ‘kick’ out of life.

I had hoped the global pandemic would have reset people’s view on the world & how to treat each other but sadly some have just fallen back into place.

Put them all working in mills 7 days a week & then see how much time & energy they have left to start evening brawls in supermarkets for ‘entertainment’

Wot wot wot Brav
Wat ya saying Brav
No waaaaay fam

Sound like that cockend who plays for Arsenal, Emile I’m from the projects Smith Rowe.

He's from Croydon, no doubt he grew up with and played in teams with lots of Black kids from South London. It's hardly a fake accent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.