The clapham junction asda brawl

Spider knob has been charged with ABH amongst other offences. The maximum penalty for ABH is a 5 year custodial sentence. If the government were serious about law and order, serious jail terms would be dished out here on the basis that the event was premeditated and the violence was started and carried out by people who knew what they were doing and who could have stopped at any time.

Serious sentences would make others think twice before copying this sickening behaviour. it’s about time the judiciary grew some balls and made an example of people who deserve to do time. There is no excuse for what happened.

Im sick of the thuggish elements in our society. Why should decent people have to tolerate this?

Dont think anyone else has said it yet....but i shall go full "Daily Mail"......
Bring back National Service...that would sort 'em out!
I wonder if the general demographic of the posters in this thread is maybe +40yrs old and therefore wanting to be harder on them? Whereas the younger, tiktok, insta, snap generation would take a softer approach?
Whatever it is they certainly need some jail time to make them realise that "likes" arent worth it. Maybe a days incarceration for every "like" they had on their videos?

@BeerIsTheBest mentioned 5yrs being the max. I recently watched the C4 documentary of the sex/people traffickers. And the guy who made millions out of those desperate for a better life, over many years, only got 5yrs. Does make me wonder about sentencing.

Absolutely correct about the lady and the penalty. But you know like me, instead of two years in jail, it will be suspended sentence and financial support for damaged costume.

We have children and grand children, what future do they face if 'civil liberties' are continued to be put in front of 'twats should be punished'?

I guarantee that none of the dick heads in that video will receive punishment of a level that would put others off doing exactly the same.
There needs to be crimes committed to keep lawyers etc.in work.
When I was growing up the saying was 'spare the rod - spoil the child'.
We are now witnessing the results of abandoning this policy.

I'm glad the young girl managed to get a few shots in on that little ****. She should get a little extra in her pay packet for that.
Hopefully there's someone who knows someone who'll iron out Peter Parker in the B wing showers.

He's from Croydon, no doubt he grew up with and played in teams with lots of Black kids from South London. It's hardly a fake accent.
It’s the fakest thing I ever heard,
Let’s see how he’s talking in a few years when he kops himself on,
Init blood!
It reminds me of a guy I worked with many years ago and I was trying to figure out what part of Ireland his accent was from,
So I asked another lad and he laughed and said Manchester born and bred, a bloody Manc talking with a made up Irish accent for some bizarre reason!

Last edited:
Spider knob has been charged with ABH amongst other offences. The maximum penalty for ABH is a 5 year custodial sentence. If the government were serious about law and order, serious jail terms would be dished out here on the basis that the event was premeditated and the violence was started and carried out by people who knew what they were doing and who could have stopped at any time.
Exactly. This wasn't a couple of drunk blokes getting into a fight on a night out, it was in a fucking Asda ffs, and they deliberately went there to cause trouble. Not to mention the fact that he's fully kicked and punched a woman less than half his size and used a weapon to attack someone. Anything less than the maximum sentence would be a pisstake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.