The clapham junction asda brawl

These are the same cunts doing the same thing at a Tesco in Tottenham. Storming in and brawling with staff when challenged

Look at their other videos. "Racist police" is the title of one of them. No doubt attacking the police so they can accuse them of racism when they get nicked.

What is most bizarre about this is how someone can dress like that and have no sense of humour. If you're dressed as Spiderman and deliberately going somewhere to play a prank, you're not allowed to be the one who gets angry and lashes out. Look at the Remi Gaillard video that someone posted on the Olympic thread. He's being a dickhead, but he knows he's being a dickhead, so when someone smashes him over the head with a wooden pallet, he doesn't then kick off with them.

I don't get why violent criminals aren't given the longest sentences. These people need to be taken out of society like dangerous dogs. Maybe chopping their balls off would help them to calm down.

Do you think the guy in the wheelchair shouted "I want that one " as he wheeled himself in ? and why didn't someone when he was throwing punches just wheel him away?

Fucking hell! Wumming for wanting these vermin dealt with properly? I can’t get over that women’s head potentially smashing back on the floor?!! All she did was go to work at Asda and some idiot does that to her?! Ok I will let him off with the death penalty (just) after a nights sleep but it deserves about ten years in my book. Dispaicable and gives him plenty of time to think about what a shit thing to do.

Was from yesterday and suprised not mentione already.

Bit of background, a group of people form northanmpton have been dressing in fancy dress and going round supermarkets each week in the area and beyond causing mither and mayhem while live streaming it on their youtube channel.

Well they went in Asda clampham junction and after harrasing the staff, the security stepped in and it all kicked off.

They caused havoc attacking staff, who decided to fight back with one shocking scene of man dressed as spiderman knocking out a female worker.

Clips here, but don't watch if easily upset by violence

After this went viral they have closed and delete their youtube and spidertwat put out a weak appology on insta

5 of them have since been arrested, but what a load of cunts going round causing mither just for YT likes.

Some of our society is really in the toilet atm.

It’s not just at the moment, this level of scum have always been there in our society but social media allows us to see them more readily which makes us think things are getting worse.

Maybe daft social media “pranks” and ideas are getting worse, but the scum have always and will always be there.

There is no detterant i am afraid when i was growing up the fear factor kicked in when causing mischief.We were scared of the police my dads rules were no drugs and dont ever bring the police to the door.Teachers we knew where we stood when we fucked about.This lot today are all mollycoddled by the do gooders trying to find out why the youth do what they do from problems in thier upbringing.Sometimes physical discipline is the way forward.
The amount of backhanders we received from the coppers,teachers,parents and grandparents did me and my mates no harm.
I know i am going to offend all the snowflakes and tgats good as they are part of the problem as well.
Theese scrotes need locking up end of.

well it would stop it wouldn’t it? Absolutely no need to punch her like that. The world would soon be sorted if I was pm.
It’s been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the death penalty has no effect on crime levels.

It’s been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the death penalty has no effect on crime levels.

yes and I have reflected after my initial anger and decided ten years is enough for this twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.