The club only cares about the 'new fans'

Ed68 said:
Another 30 odd year season ticket holder here and I don't feel anything but positive about the way the club has treated me and people like me to date.

Unlike a certain local club who have a large number of old supporters complaining of bad treatment I'm glad there has been no support of the OP (yet).

Ticket price increases haven't been high imo but let's wait until next season is announced.

Come back when you can provide some examples and I'll consider how they have impacted on me.

I'm also a season ticket holder of more years than I care to remember and I have heard a few blues say that they feel they have been treated poorly. Obviously its all based on an individual basis but to compare us with what has gone on at the swamp is not too far from the truth TBH.v It is mainly people complaining about being forced to move and getting very little help when doing so.

Freestyler said:
I appreciate everything the Sheikh has done for city, but what i'm posting next has no relevance to the Sheikh, and he in my opinion he doesn't get involved in anything how the fans are being treated, that's down the staff at city but i've just wanted to say this for a while and now i'll come out with it...

Do you really think us long standing fans should be treated diffferentlty to the newer fans though?

Danbert said:
Freestyler said:
I appreciate everything the Sheikh has done for city, but what i'm posting next has no relevance to the Sheikh, and he in my opinion he doesn't get involved in anything how the fans are being treated, that's down the staff at city but i've just wanted to say this for a while and now i'll come out with it...

Do you really think us long standing fans should be treated diffferentlty to the newer fans though?

I don't think the issue is being treated differently its being treated well and not being taken for granted

It's clear that the club are looking after the new generation of fans, and so they should but I couldn't put my finger on one thing that excludes the 'old lags' apart from a couple of incidents where my phone-tap picked up the following:

Ist Mysterious voice: We're not gonna get a full house for Notts County.

2nd Mysterious Voice: No, we'll have to shut the third tier.

Ist Mysterious voice: Dave Ewing won't like it!

2nd Mysterious Voice: Ah well, we can fuck 'im off into the North Stand Creche or screw another fiver out o' the old bastard if he wants to sit with those miserable sods on CBL2.

Ist Mysterious Voice: Yeah, these old fuckers won't be around for long, we can safely ignore 'em.

Chicken ad Egg I'm afraid. Want success then it's going to cost the fans a little!

I for one am much happier with the club now than I ever was under Swales or Lee.

OP sounds like a pretty baseless whinge to me. Apart from turning the North Stand into a family stand (and there's no evidence to suggest the parents in there are Johnny come Latelys - I'm in there myself with my kids and I've been a City fan for over 40 years), I don't see how new fans are being treated any differently to old ones. If you're gonna make a post like that, then at least back it up with some examples or evidence, otherwise it just sounds like tripe.....which is pretty much what it seems to be

Total rubbish, I have supported for nearly 40 years and the cllub always treat me fair, i.e loyalty points so the fans who go most can get first dibs on tickets, also making it easy to move seats from south stand to family stand when i take my kids.
When did swales and co treat us better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.